Would you extend Harewood's loan until the end of the season?

LoveItIfWeBeatU
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If he hadn't got injured would those who said no be having a change of mind now considering how ineffective we have looked up front since Shola and Nolan have been injured/going through a drought?

At this stage I would have been happy to sign him, yes.

If he hadn't got injured would those who said no be having a change of mind now considering how ineffective we have looked up front since Shola and Nolan have been injured/going through a drought?

I wouldn't. A lazy, average player who does nothing but score a few goals - we've got several of them already, why do we need another Nolan?

I wouldn't. A lazy, average player who does nothing but score a few goals - we've got several of them already, why do we need another Nolan?

Becaue we have shown a few times this season we need as many goalscorers as possible and despite being lazy, once Harewood started to settle and get fit he was looking a bigger threat than most of our squad.

In the 4 games before yesterday we'd scored 9 goals, in the last 4 games with Harewood we scored 8.

• 9 months later...

4 PL goals in about the same amount of starts now, and playing really well. Mental that we didn't offer him a contract but kept the likes of Lovenkrands.

I'm surprised its taken you this long.

:lol:

Guest Heneage

His goal tonight was one on one, any striker from the Championship up would have scored it, I'd have taken Harewood just as he offers more than Lovenkrands, but I expect  him to leave in the summer, and Harewood would appear wanted a minimum of 2 years.