The Darts

Lewis will never win a major title again. He's done at the elite level imo. Froggys gonna hate me for saying that too. :lol:

Can't see him winning a televised major myself. He played well yesterday though. Duzza was just sublime.

Gary was pathetic last night, got no bottle these days.

Durrant was spectacular. You usually see MvG play poorly and eke out a win as he capitalises on mistakes, but Duzza just didn't make any. Blows the field wide open.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Anyone been to the darts at Utilita Arena? Considering going there for the Premier League game in March, but there are only tickets left in the upper tier, wondering if it's worth going anyway or if you're miles off both atmosphere and the darts itself.

• 1 month later...

That prick Smith out aswell. Some proper shocks already, wonder if the 'lesser' players have an advantage of playing a game before playing the big guns, in their first match, in the second round.

Suzuki was unlucky last night an'all, think she just went to bits when she had a real chance.

That prick Smith out aswell. Some proper shocks already, wonder if the 'lesser' players have an advantage of playing a game before playing the big guns, in their first match, in the second round.

Suzuki was unlucky last night an'all, think she just went to bits when she had a real chance.

Eh? :lol: Smith is a gentleman.

Smith's a prick for being as good as he is and having never won a proper tourney like. Frustrating as hell to watch.

Gurney at 33/1 was my outside pick for the tourney.

I think Dolan will do Gary Anderson tonight too, some decent odds around for that.

Smith's a prick for being as good as he is and having never won a proper tourney like. Frustrating as hell to watch.

Gurney at 33/1 was my outside pick for the tourney.

I think Dolan will do Gary Anderson tonight too, some decent odds around for that.

Hope you're right about Dolan but can't see it at all.

Know Keane Barry well too. He was smashing the seasoned local players where I'm from when he was 11/12 years old. Cracking player.