GCSE Mocks

Yorkie

If you're a slacker like me (i was when i was in yr11 anyways) use the mocks as an experiment to see how well you can do without revising very much then you can see how much you'll need to do in ur proper exams. Or alternatively revise for neither. :thup:

If you're a slacker like me (i was when i was in yr11 anyways) use the mocks as an experiment to see how well you can do without revising very much then you can see how much you'll need to do in ur proper exams. Or alternatively revise for neither. :thup:

exactly what i did! :lol: thats why i did no revision and got results which were below my targets :lol: ;)

You need GCSEs to get into College, though.

I need 5 Cs and above (piece of a piss really) to get into sixth form.

U arent really a candidate for sikth form if u cant get 5, u can get two from science, one from cooking, one from RE etc, its not very hard...

You need GCSEs to get into College, though.

I need 5 Cs and above (piece of a piss really) to get into sixth form.

Get that then, doesn't really matter unless you can't get the 5. Anyways, means the predicted grades at A-level will be lower so you'll look like you've really stuck in at A-level, happened to me. (Basically got C's all round at GCSE then B/C at A level.)

GCSE's mean fuck all. Then your A-levels will mean fuck all except it'll get you into college. Then your college degree will mean fuck all when you are employed.

Forgot end bit, then your job means fuck all when you croak.