Nicky Butt Overhead Kick Appreciation Society

Aphrodite

:mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems:

Its one of those moments in life you can tell your Grand Children...."I was there!"

If it doesn't make the No. 1 highlight of the NUFC 2009/2010 Season Review DVD...then  :suicide:

Was just bizarre. No-one was even close to him, he was in our half, just randomly decides "well, normal players would just control this and pass it on, but I'M NICKY BUTT DAMMIT!" and overhead kicks it out. :lol:

:lol:

This is just a glimpse of what it would be like if Chuck Norris played football.

Was just bizarre. No-one was even close to him, he was in our half, just randomly decides "well, normal players would just control this and pass it on, but I'M NICKY BUTT DAMMIT!" and overhead kicks it out. :lol:

This is just a glimpse of what it would be like if Chuck Norris played football.

First thing I thought was that he must be in contract talks and he's asked for 2 yrs, they have offered 1 as he is past it and he's watched a Zidane DVD and said put me on and watch me.  Ridiculous, could have brought it down and sat on it, he had that much time.  Still, Boro were there to take the piss out of.  Woefull.