Pick your three for promotion.

cp40
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cardiff will fade as per usual, Forest are just a massive squad full of average to good players, I hope Leicester do it. Obviously WBA and you will take the automatic spots, or so it appears.

I think Us, West Brom, Forest, Leicester and Sheff Utd after thier blip will be consistant all season. Cardiff, Swansea, Blackpool will drop off.

I didn't read the poll properly. Thought it was who I would like to be promoted, and voted us, WBA and Forest. I really want Forest in the PL.

Who I think will be promoted are us, WBA and M'Boro.

its either/ or -im not as strict as Keefaz.

Gone for us, WBA and Forest.

Not certain on Forest as they could struggle once their current run comes to an end. Can't really decide who else to pick though. Tbh I wouldn't mind seeing any of the teams currently in the playoff spots go up.

I think Forest can stay the pace (Billy Davies has done it before albeit via the play-off) and they've improved over the season so far whereas I think West Brom are inconsistent; I've chosen us and Forest as automatic.

In the play-off I can see Cardiff's resilience getting them there and winning it.