Danny Simpson (Premier League Champion)

Guest toonlass

At the match he will get my support there is no choice but on here where I come to vent I will slate him. He is not up to the job, he could be up to it if he did not have an overwhelming self belief that he is already a world class footballer. If he could accept his flaws and work on them then he could be half decent, look at his game and want to improve as a player. He just looks to blame others, retweets any sort of arse licking tweets on twitter and ignores those offering constructive criticism, ok ignore the brain dead abusers but some offer an insight as to where ge could improve.

At the match he will get my support there is no choice but on here where I come to vent I will slate him. He is not up to the job, he could be up to it if he did not have an overwhelming self belief that he is already a world class footballer. If he could accept his flaws and work on them then he could be half decent, look at his game and want to improve as a player. He just looks to blame others, retweets any sort of arse licking tweets on twitter and ignores those offering constructive criticism, ok ignore the brain dead abusers but some offer an insight as to where ge could improve.

:thup:

And then the tit proves my point

Newcastle Defender Danny Simpson Calls Himself 'The Great ...‎

Sky Tyne and Wear - 12 minutes ago

Danny Simpson believes he should be known as 'the great survivor' after seeing out the summer transfer window on the books of Newcastle United.

http://tyneandwear.sky.com/newcastleunited/article/37928

calling yourself The Great Survivor isn't the same thing as thinking you ARE great btw.

Simpson is a mid-table-at-best right back, and anyone that extolls his virtues either doesn't actually go and see Newcastle regularly, or doesn't know what a RB should do.

His positional sense is almost Bramble-esque (another player that some retards on here defended), and his abilities to track back, tackle and move the ball forward are all massively overated by the same idiots that think Williamson and Perch are capable defenders.

If Pardew had done his job in the transfer window, we'd have gotten a new LB (not Anita, before the fuckwits who base their knowledge on FM start, you're idiots) ,stopped playing Santon out of position, and gotten rid of Simpson. As it is, we're stuck with him, and a team no one is unprepared for. Mid table looms, even thoudg "we're NUFC, so we must be good enough". Fuck off.

Danny Simpson believes he should be known as 'the great survivor' after seeing out the summer transfer window on the books of Newcastle United.

calling yourself The Great Survivor isn't the same thing as thinking you ARE great btw.

No, but it DOES make you the same kind of stupid cunt.

I'd also be f***ing relieved if all the rumors about me leaving a place I like are confirmed dead tbh. More so if I keep getting stick from people from there.

Simpson is a mid-table-at-best right back, and anyone that extolls his virtues either doesn't actually go and see Newcastle regularly, or doesn't know what a RB should do.

His positional sense is almost Bramble-esque (another player that some retards on here defended), and his abilities to track back, tackle and move the ball forward are all massively overated by the same idiots that think Williamson and Perch are capable defenders.

If Pardew had done his job in the transfer window, we'd have gotten a new LB (not Anita, before the fuckwits who base their knowledge on FM start, you're idiots) ,stopped playing Santon out of position, and gotten rid of Simpson. As it is, we're stuck with him, and a team no one is unprepared for. Mid table looms, even thoudg "we're NUFC, so we must be good enough". f*** off.

:lol:

Much appreciated.

Guest bimpy474

Much appreciated.

Cretins in another thread. Rather endearing really, and i thought i was grumpy yesterday.

So you've still got an account here then? I thought you committed suicide two years ago tbh so congrats on life anyway.

If Pardew had done his job in the transfer window, we'd have gotten a new LB (not Anita, before the fuckwits who base their knowledge on FM start, you're idiots) ,stopped playing Santon out of position, and gotten rid of Simpson. As it is, we're stuck with him, and a team no one is unprepared for. Mid table looms, even thoudg "we're NUFC, so we must be good enough". f*** off.

Nice to see you back NM. You sticking around a bit longer this time? I miss those diatribes !!!

Absolutely. If we had Hitler at right back he'd have my full support, Alan Hutton even.

:yikes:

Hope it's not serious.

The longer he's away from the first team the better.

:dowiespin:

The guy is abysmal- I don't understand how people cant see how uncomfortable he is on the ball, or in short inept as a footballer. That was great closing down for him for the cross to Villa's go! Yeah, right...

Hope it's not serious.

The longer he's away from the first team the better.

:dowiespin:

The guy is abysmal- I don't understand how people cant see how uncomfortable he is on the ball, or in short inept as a footballer. That was great closing down for him for the cross to Villa's go! Yeah, right...

What alternative do we have, mate? Play a CM there for the rest of the season?

If you watch, he was covering someone on the edge of the box and had to come out wide to try and press the untacked extra man, Colo was marking no one in the middle but don't let that get that in the way of your agenda.

He's our best option at right back, need him back as soon as.