Danny Simpson (Premier League Champion)

Guest toonlass

Peddle him and use Tav as backup. I physically cannot stand the sight of him anymore.

Tavernier isn't ready and we've already seen that this season.

I don't think Tav is that far off just needs a few sub appearances first. I would happily just sell Simpson for whatever and stick with Tav for next few months. When is Raylor back anyway

Scott Wilson @Scottwilsonecho

Debuchy deal will mean the end of Simpson's time at #NUFC with Fulham leading the chase. On Saturday's evidence, maybe that's just as well. It'll be one in, one out up front if Ba leaves, and I also expect #NUFC to sign a centre-half next month. Then that might be that.

Debuchy deal will mean the end of Simpson's time at #NUFC with Fulham leading the chase. On Saturday's evidence, maybe that's just as well. It'll be one in, one out up front if Ba leaves, and I also expect #NUFC to sign a centre-half next month. Then that might be that.

Shame, I like the Riise/Reither thing they have going there.

Guest neesy111

I'll be happy with that.

Ba out (say) Remy in

Simpson out Debuchy in

CB in

Think that's the minimum we can get away with. If Sissoko comes up for £2-3m then we've got to go for that as well.

Still can't believe when he had a go at Tiote yesterday for playing an inch perfect pass to him.

Aye, I wanted him to fuck off from the pitch there and then tbh. Anyone who doesn't want the ball passed to his feet shouldn't be anywhere near a top 10 club.

Shame, I like the Riise/Reither thing they have going there.

It satisfies those with and without a lisp. I like that.

In fact if we get Debuchy I'd keep Simpson and send Tavernier out on loan again for the rest of the season, to a club that agree to play him exclusively at RB if possible.

I'd be happy with this. As long as Simpson doesn't have a hissy fit over being backup...

So Martin Jol is leading the chase for the very player whose weakness' (particularly in possession, by setting his defensive structure out to contain our left side - out of respect for DS's shitness) he looked to exploit in his gameplan a couple.of weeks ago.

I like Jol, he's a good coach. But on this one, if true    :rolleyes:

Peddle him and use Tav as backup. I physically cannot stand the sight of him anymore.

Tavernier isn't ready and we've already seen that this season.

I don't think Tav is that far off just needs a few sub appearances first. I would happily just sell Simpson for whatever and stick with Tav for next few months. When is Raylor back anyway

get a CB then perch is your backup option for RB like

This month's FourFourTwo has none other than Danny boy telling you how to 'Stall a winger's charge by staying on your feet.'

Amongst his suggestions are to be as close as possible to the winger and to show him outside to force a throw in.

Incredible. :lol: