Danny Simpson (Premier League Champion)

Guest toonlass

Guest bimpy474

Simpson is pretty clearly the victim of confirmation bias in that people only watch for the mistakes he makes. And then those mistakes are magnified because of their opinion of him. Rarely does he get credit for the positive things he does (which he does do).

He is poor. Its the lack of pace and absolute zero recovery when beaten by his man. You are right about him doing good things.

Hitler did good stuff to, gets rather overlooked somewhat though.

:jones:

That analogy is a combination of :serious: and :facepalm:

Mind-numbingly awful.

Why thanks, thanks for not realising it was a bit of fun and just a joke, that has run well i thought.

Thanks for contribution to it ;)

Guest bimpy474

Say what you want about Hitler but at least he had the decency to shoot himself in the head.

Spot on, feel sorry for him now :(

Hitler as a fullback...

Pros:

- Didn't give much space to opponents, ruthlessly crushed them

- Didn't back off very often (except under extreme pressure as already discussed)

- Lightning quick going forward, genuine attacking threat

- Great motivator, would get his colleagues believing anything was possible even when staring defeat in the face

Cons:

- Tended to release his anger by gassing jews

- Dead

Guess we just have to go back in for Debuchy.

Guest bimpy474

Hitler as a fullback...

Pros:

- Didn't give much space to opponents, ruthlessly crushed them

- Didn't back off very often (except under extreme pressure as already discussed)

- Lightning quick going forward, genuine attacking threat

- Great motivator, would get his colleagues believing anything was possible even when staring defeat in the face

Cons:

- Tended to release his anger by gassing jews

- Dead

Guess we just have to go back in for Debuchy.

Ffs really. Debuchy it is then.

Guest bimpy474

dafuq is this shit?  :undecided:

We are discussing how Simpson is worse than Hitler, and that Hitler was actually a nice fella who invented all kinds of stuff with his nice mates.

Simpson is pretty clearly the victim of confirmation bias in that people only watch for the mistakes he makes. And then those mistakes are magnified because of their opinion of him. Rarely does he get credit for the positive things he does (which he does do).

He is poor. Its the lack of pace and absolute zero recovery when beaten by his man. You are right about him doing good things.

Still a fecking lunatic murdering headcase to put it midly.

That's like the (no homo) tag people use to protect themselves from gay things they say.

Guest bimpy474

hmmm.  I thought we were discussing Hitler's abilities as a footballer compared to Simpson.

Neville Chamberlain is a better comparison to Simpson tbh. 

Be funny if Hitler used to played for Maccabi Tel Aviv, no maybe ironic.

Guest bimpy474

Still a fecking lunatic murdering headcase to put it midly.

That's like the (no homo) tag people use to protect themselves from gay things they say.

Gay poofy or gay happy ?

Or just joking ?. As you may have noticed it has given us a few pages of absolute hilarity, dunno about you but its brightened up my Sunday.

Guest bimpy474

you mean like I would give Hitler a fish eye, #nohomo?

Tbf i sometimes wonder if being gay is better than being with Mrs Bimpy bless her, close call but i go for the less hairy one.

Guest bimpy474

I tend to go for who pays the most, which sadly means hands against the alley wall.

I've not hit the manwhore stage yet.

That analogy is a combination of :serious: and :facepalm:

Mind-numbingly awful.

Why thanks, thanks for not realising it was a bit of fun and just a joke, that has run well i thought.

Thanks for contribution to it ;)

:lol: Please, you made an awful analogy in all sincerity and are now trying to play it off like you were taking the piss. The last two pages have been hilarious because they're mocking what you said.