What you got/getting for christmas?

Gash

Said we wouldn't spend that much as we are off skiing in jan but i have spent more then i should have.  She got me an electric shaver and looks like am getting a new hockey top.

Heard your lass is good at skiing like. ;)

Heard the shaver is for her too :)

Taking mine to the dogs for a 5 course meal in a box tomorrow, but pricey but will be really nice, we don't get chance to all get together that much with Uni work and stuff so will be nice!

Guest Stephen927

Stubble trimmer and Saints Row 2. Fuck knows what else. Not really expecting much, it's all about the family coming round and having a laugh and something good to eat nowadays rather than what I get.

Didn't we have one of these last year and the year before, then some smug, posh kids come on telling everyone how they've just got 3 lcd tvs, a ps3, £500 and a load of 'small, shitty gifts like aftershave and rubbish like that' :lol:

Nowt much, just been on an expensive holiday, so just expecting a pair of socks or something like that. So long as Newcastle win their games and I can watch Dr Who in peace I'll be happy (I know I'm sad for watching it, but meh), my birthday is around this time of year aswell, so I very nice and attractive job offer wouldn't go a miss, not going to happen though.

Guest firetotheworks

Dressing gown for my mam,

The Proposal for my sister :puke:

COD 4 for my dad (MW2 was too expensive)

Lips Number 1 edition for the family.

I've just asked for money.

Didn't we have one of these last year and the year before, then some smug, posh kids come on telling everyone how they've just got 3 lcd tvs, a ps3, £500 and a load of 'small, shitty gifts like aftershave and rubbish like that' :lol:

Aye I remember that. :lol:

Guest Haris Vuckic

Haven't asked for anything but I have spent a lot on people.

Last time I really asked for anything I was 18 and I'm 23 now.

I find Christmas is better if you get loads of surprises.