Given and Bellamy on way out of City?

Jordan

I dont beielve any this about Bellamy kicking off like. I mean surely he isnt that thick that he'd f*** up his last chance of some success. He's at a club thats gunning for the top 4, he's 30 year old now and he isnt going to get another crack at winning a big trophy whoever he goes to. The little gobshite is a very good player and sometimes people forget actually how good he was here under Robson and imo could be key to Manchester City's prospective rise. The same goes for Given as well, he us for one reason and one reason only, to win trophies, surely he wouldnt throw that out of the window in place of a bit of loyalty, if that was the case he would have stuck around here.

Personally I think it's s****, dosent really make sense; Bellamy wanting to move on over on moral grounds, morals that he's never had throughout his career and given wanting to give upthe chance of a trophy for loyalty.

Maybe it's less of a moral problem and more of a losing-your-place-to-Robinho problem.

Robinho dosent want to know, and even when he did want to know, he wasnt all that great tbh. He looks fat as f*** aswell but maybe Mancini will get him playing.   

Apparently Robinho's lass is a podgy little fucker. My mate was saying he saw a picture of her in the sun the other day and she looked like Phil Taylor with longer hair. Can anybody confirm this? Seems unlikely.

Guest KeithKettleborough

Given left for financial reasons mainly so would be surprised if he found a club that would pay him more than City are.  If he left for the reason he wanted a successful club as claimed earlier, then surely he would want an established successful team at his age, rather than one that seemed to have the potential for success. If the new manager wants a keeper who is more than a shot stopper, then he may well go for someone else as part of the chaos they seem to have in dealing with crosses is due to Given. He was never commnading here and isn't any better there.

Seems unlikely he would leave in my opinion as doubt anyone at the moment could pay him more.

Guest Heneage

I dont beielve any this about Bellamy kicking off like. I mean surely he isnt that thick that he'd f*** up his last chance of some success. He's at a club thats gunning for the top 4, he's 30 year old now and he isnt going to get another crack at winning a big trophy whoever he goes to. The little gobshite is a very good player and sometimes people forget actually how good he was here under Robson and imo could be key to Manchester City's prospective rise. The same goes for Given as well, he us for one reason and one reason only, to win trophies, surely he wouldnt throw that out of the window in place of a bit of loyalty, if that was the case he would have stuck around here.

Personally I think it's s****, dosent really make sense; Bellamy wanting to move on over on moral grounds, morals that he's never had throughout his career and given wanting to give upthe chance of a trophy for loyalty.

Maybe it's less of a moral problem and more of a losing-your-place-to-Robinho problem.

Robinho dosent want to know, and even when he did want to know, he wasnt all that great tbh. He looks fat as f*** aswell but maybe Mancini will get him playing.   

Apparently Robinho's lass is a podgy little f***er. My mate was saying he saw a picture of her in the sun the other day and she looked like Phil Taylor with longer hair. Can anybody confirm this? Seems unlikely.

Aye his wife is a bit of a Chunky one, I don't know if it was because she was pregnant or not.

http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m4/jul2009/3/2/robinho-355910910.jpg

:lol:

Robinho wants to know only if he's the star of the show. Look at the way he stormed down the tunnel at Tottenham. I read somewhere that a while back he asked for two days off, and Hughes said no, and Robinho told Hughes: "You should realise that I'm more important at this club than you are."

I've no doubt that Mancini will have Robinho straight back in the side.

Apparently is the other way around... Mancini is type of person who cannot be bullied.

Robinho wants to know only if he's the star of the show. Look at the way he stormed down the tunnel at Tottenham. I read somewhere that a while back he asked for two days off, and Hughes said no, and Robinho told Hughes: "You should realise that I'm more important at this club than you are."

Apparently is the other way around... Mancini is type of person who cannot be bullied.

If that's your definition of someone used to working in a "continental" setup (ie under a DOF type character).

If that's your definition of someone used to working in a "continental" setup (ie under a DOF type character).

Mancini is a bit mental person... players must do exactly what he want to do or GTFO. That's why he failed with many players at Inter. Mancini character is like that. He could be very dislike player & never played him again.

All mouth from both of them

Though I'd laugh my socks off if Mancini (anyone that writes such great tunes as the Pink Panther theme must be a good coach) gives them both the boot and brings in his own !

Bellamy's f***ing class.

No matter what trajectory you're on.

So, you actually are a complete idiot then.  Not annoying, or just argumentative, but sadly lacking in intelligence and the ability to understand sentences and apply them to context. :rolleyes: :weep:

How will your mind cope with the fact, I also think Bellamy is "fucking class", and better than he used to me? Is your mind uncapable of coping with the idea that player might be better, but the club he is at lower?  Is this concept contradictory to a simple mind?

You only seem to find them this bad on the internet.

Nah, not really, I'm just doing a really good job of winding you up.

Happy Christmas.