Nobby Solano signs for Leicester City until the end of the season

Weznufc

good to see he's back in england he should come to us for training

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/articles/in-the-news-nobby-back-in-england-20091222_2240137_1912297?

Suprised he can be arsed to play anymore.

Anyway good to see my Peruvian team lifting the league. Vamos La U

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs268.snc1/9520_526231019316_265500625_1719035_4620298_n.jpg

"I suppose it is a bit of a date that we're having at the moment. As is usually the case' date=' you don't get married on a first date, you've got tog o out a few times before you make any big decisions."[/quote']

He's a funny fucker. :lol:

any one want him back?

Nah, the thought of that glorious right peg slumming it down here isn't one that appeals to me. I'd hate for him to soil the class memories that he brought over however many seasons it was by pitching up here now and being too slow or unfit to give decent performances.

"I suppose it is a bit of a date that we're having at the moment. As is usually the case' date=' you don't get married on a first date, you've got tog o out a few times before you make any big decisions."[/quote']

He's a funny fucker. :lol:

Shades of Ian Holloway

Guest palnese

Hope he signs for a Championship team so we can see him back here at SJP one last time.

would be brilliant, or even better, a pay-as-you-play contract with us for 6 months.

Guest Heneage

any one want him back?

Nah, the thought of that glorious right peg slumming it down here isn't one that appeals to me. I'd hate for him to soil the class memories that he brought over however many seasons it was by pitching up here now and being too slow or unfit to give decent performances.

Not even a player/coach? I'd feel more comfortable, chucking an old Nobby Solano in than say Ryan Donaldson.

good to see he's back in england he should come to us for training

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/articles/in-the-news-nobby-back-in-england-20091222_2240137_1912297?

Suprised he can be arsed to play anymore.

Anyway good to see my Peruvian team lifting the league. Vamos La U

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs268.snc1/9520_526231019316_265500625_1719035_4620298_n.jpg

Moorhead is that you?!?!?!

any one want him back?

Always thought that he would make an excellent coach, the way that he marshalled the team when he played and constantly talked to his fellow midfield players with instructions has always made me wish that he would take a post in the Newcastle coaching staff.  If Hughton had any sense he would be asking whether Solano was interested!

Guest Stephen927

Having him here as a coach would be cool, but what you have to think about is how well would he work with Hughton. No point bringing in people to the coaching staff just cos they're ex-players, it's all about the manager bringing in people he is comfortable working alongside.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I actually think Nobby would be a good coach- A lot of people just name one of our ex players and say bring him in as a player/coaching role, but for once I think he would be a good coach. He was an intelligent player who was generally a good role model and proffesional, and has lots of tactical and technical sides to the game from the time he's spent in England and South America he could bring to the club. Not to say that I want him here, mind, but I think he could be a very good coach