Nobby Solano signs for Leicester City until the end of the season

Weznufc

Yea, have any of you actually seen him in the Peruvian league? Just a couple of years agao he got four goals for West Ham in a mediocre team from midfield. I think he'd be awesome in this league.

Come on, he was terrible at West Ham with the exception of a couple of games. He's also looked horrific for Peru in the last 3 games i've seen them play. Awesome. :lol:

Yea, have any of you actually seen him in the Peruvian league? Just a couple of years agao he got four goals for West Ham in a mediocre team from midfield. I think he'd be awesome in this league.

Come on, he was terrible at West Ham with the exception of a couple of games. He's also looked horrific for Peru in the last 3 games i've seen them play. Awesome. :lol:

How many West Ham games have you watched?

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

To be honest he's probably just an average League One/Two player now who wouldn't be able to cope even in this league. It's best not to bring him back, we'll  just ruin good memories we had of him in the past.

The last thing we need is another half of a footballer as was said by someone a couple of days back. Solano's delivery isn't what it is for those advocating a return based on that attribute alone.

How do you know his delivery isn't what it was, he's lost some of his pace but when I've seen him, which isn't very often.  He's still been able to deliver the ball and get it into the middle, something we rarely do from the right.

The last thing we need is another half of a footballer as was said by someone a couple of days back. Solano's delivery isn't what it is for those advocating a return based on that attribute alone.

How do you know his delivery isn't what it was, he's lost some of his pace but when I've seen him, which isn't very often.  He's still been able to deliver the ball and get it into the middle, something we rarely do from the right.

It was on the wane when he left us, didn't look great at West Ham and looked totally unrecognizable this year. He wasn't even taking Peru's set pieces the last few times i've seen them play.

Guest Stephen927

If he was good enough for the championship, someone would have taken him instead of going to Greece then to Peru eventually.

Aye, agreed.

It was on the wane when he left us, didn't look great at West Ham and looked totally unrecognizable this year. He wasn't even taking Peru's set pieces the last few times i've seen them play.

Quick question, what squad number did he have at Universitario de Deportes?

Guest Stephen927

Quick question, what squad number did he have at Universitario de Deportes?

Easy.

If he was good enough for the championship, someone would have taken him instead of going to Greece then to Peru eventually.

So he automatically went from being good enough for the Premiership to not being good for the Championship?

24  O0

No idea actually, never seen him play for Deportes.

Nah, what I saw for us, West Ham, and recently for his country was enough to convince me that his delivery has all but gone. Don't even get me started on his legs, which have been on the wane for 6 or 7 years now. He's 35 man, move on.

Guest Stephen927

It is 23.

I wasn't asking you, I wondered if Ronaldo knew considering he claims to have seen him so much, I'm not answering until he does.

Why have you changed it to 23?

Who cares who answers, it's an open forum. Take it to PM's if you want to just ask Ronaldo something.