Nobby Solano signs for Leicester City until the end of the season

Weznufc

If he was good enough for the championship, someone would have taken him instead of going to Greece then to Peru eventually.

So he automatically went from being good enough for the Premiership to not being good for the Championship?

Im not saying he was awful at West Ham, as far as I heard he was hit and miss and scored a fair few goals think it was four or five, but he was released by West Ham which tells you alot, if he was indeed good enough for the CCC, some CCC club would have taken him instead of him signing for some Greek side, and then eventually going back home to Peru.

24  O0

No idea actually, never seen him play for Deportes.

Nah, what I saw for us, West Ham, and recently for his country was enough to convince me that his delivery has all but gone. Don't even get me started on his legs, which have been on the wane for 6 or 7 years now. He's 35 man, move on.

His delivery was still good for his club and he scored almost 1 goal every 2 games, 2 of them were penalties.  He also played some excellent passes forward and seemed to be playing a lot through the centre of midfield, not just on the wing.  In one game I watched he was playing balls which we haven't seen here for years.  I've seen him play some brilliant angled passes which split the defence, we do nothing like that.

We're top of the league man, the players we have are exactly what we need to get out of this divison. Personally I couldn't give a damn about pretty passes, not if they come at the expense of physicallity and athleticism.

Why have you changed it to 23?

Who cares who answers, it's an open forum. Take it to PM's if you want to just ask Ronaldo something.

I changed his wiki page to see if Ronaldo would use it.

You were too f***ing late mate. :lol:

Guest Stephen927

Why have you changed it to 23?

Who cares who answers, it's an open forum. Take it to PM's if you want to just ask Ronaldo something.

I changed his wiki page to see if Ronaldo would use it.

http://radio.rpp.com.pe/elshowdelveco/files/2009/03/solano1.jpg (Can just about see a 4 on his shorts)

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_HXSoCZF-13E/Sik2wWKakUI/AAAAAAAAOT4/Uy64W8u00DY/s400/solano.jpg 24 again there

Im not saying he was awful at West Ham, as far as I heard he was hit and miss and scored a fair few goals think it was four or five, but he was released by West Ham which tells you alot, if he was indeed good enough for the CCC, some CCC club would have taken him instead of him signing for some Greek side, and then eventually going back home to Peru.

West Ham let him go as much for his wage as anything else. 

Guest Stephen927

It is 23.

I wasn't asking you, I wondered if Ronaldo knew considering he claims to have seen him so much, I'm not answering until he does.

There's a pic on page 1 of Disco Des wearing the top with 24 Solano on the back........

:lol: Oh Mick, what a silly lad.

Vandalising Wikipedia pages to catch us out, too far pal.

We're top of the league man, the players we have are exactly what we need to get out of this divison. Personally I couldn't give a damn about pretty passes, not if they come at the expense of physicallity and athleticism.

I know, you like Harewood and he's shit.

Funny thing is, i never once claimed or even implied that i'd seen Solano for Universitario de Deportes. :lol:

You're right, you didn't.  Which games have you seen him play for Peru and how did he play?

It is 23.

I wasn't asking you, I wondered if Ronaldo knew considering he claims to have seen him so much, I'm not answering until he does.

There's a pic on page 1 of Disco Des wearing the top with 24 Solano on the back........

I think it's fucking brilliant. :lol:

Who do you want to be replaced to make place for him anyway?

Guest Stephen927

It is 23.

I think it's f***ing brilliant. :lol:

Oh aye, agreed. :lol:

I would rather see Guthrie in the middle and I still think Solano could do a better job than anybody we have on the right.  He isn't as fast as he was and had lost his legs before going to West Ham but he could still deliver a ball.  Guthrie has done it once or twice but we've got no balance to our team and we're poorer because of it.  I think Nolan gives nothing when he's not scoring and I'd rather have somebody in the middle who can create for others.

In an ideal world you would want Nobby rather than Geremi holding down the the geriatric "right side" third choice in the squad spot. Probably cost about £40k a week less and, if needed, would probably do a better job.

Don't think it's a runner for a number of reasons - here's two: as far as I can see we aren't signing 35 year old players and second clubs aren't queuing up to buy Geremi at £50k a week or whatever he's on.

In all seriousness I saw the Venezuela, Argentina and Bolivia games. He wasn't taking set pieces, was subbed before the 70th minute in each despite being captain and generally looked subdued.

He was taking free kicks and corners, which set pieces didn't he take?

I would rather see Guthrie in the middle and I still think Solano could do a better job than anybody we have on the right.  He isn't as fast as he was and had lost his legs before going to West Ham but he could still deliver a ball.  Guthrie has done it once or twice but we've got no balance to our team and we're poorer because of it.  I think Nolan gives nothing when he's not scoring and I'd rather have somebody in the middle who can create for others.

Guthrie can cut it in the prem, either on the right or the centre, hes been our most creative player this season and he created both goals against Boro as well, so its not a matter of once or twice, Solano on the other hand Id be glad to have him as backup or as a coach, but that wont happen, we could have got Laurent Robert as well hes free isnt he? we had the same discussion on the forums weeks ago.