Nobby Solano signs for Leicester City until the end of the season

Weznufc

Well I left the room once or twice but I never saw him take one and definetely saw someone other than Solano taking several of them. I remember being fairly surprised by that.

And change your avatar man you daft little tart.

You are wrong the majority of the time, well, it seems that way.

So I'm not really going to take your advice on this occasion.  Thanks though.

Lets just hope Guthrie, Taylor, Pancrate and Barton all get injured so we're forced to go out and sign Solano, given that he'd be better on the right than all of them. :rolleyes:

Funny you should mention Pancrate, he must be shite because Sheffield United had him on trial and didn't offer him a contract.

We dont need him for cover, weve got cover, and Id rather not throw Guthrie away for an untested 35 year old, Guthries been our most creative player this season with the most assists as well. Nobby was a class player who did well for us back in the day, leave it at that.

Well we've had some good arguments DCMK and I was certainly wrong about Coloccini, Harewood and Owen.

I'll hold my hands up this time if Colchester United decide he's worthy of a contract. O0

:snod:

One day soon you're going to cry like a bitch.

Well we've had some good arguments DCMK and I was certainly wrong about Coloccini, Harewood and Owen.

I'll hold my hands up this time if Colchester United decide he's worthy of a contract. O0

:snod:

One day soon you're going to cry like a bitch.

I expect when Owen nutmegs Colo & slots it in, to take us through the quarter finals of the WC i may shed a tear of joy yes

I actually think i might have cried for Nobby if he'd played in the game today. He wouldn't have got a touch and even if he did, he'd have had utterly nothing to aim for. Like i said above, even if he did still have ability, he'd be just about a pointless non-asset in this team.

• 2 weeks later...