Red/Blue Fixture - 6th Feb? - get your names down!

Pilko

TEH (potential) LIST:

Reds:

Pilko

Neil

n4e

Ste

N.U.T Chris

burnip

Rocker

Slim

Dr. Venkman

marky555

Blues:

Yorkie

Kezman

The Prophet

Stu

KenDahlTomasson

cp40

bowlingcrofty

NSG

Dave

Nixon's bro

Geordiecunny

Unattributed

Ashley17

heza09

My Kids Support Chelsea!!

I'll play if i'm not on Kezmans team.

Reds then. Good choice.

For what it's worth, Kezman is the only player to feature in all three Red/Blue games without winning a single one.

If it's possible could I also not be on the same team as that arsehole brother of his aswell.

Reds then. Good choice.

For what it's worth, Kezman is the only player to feature in all three Red/Blue games without winning a single one.

If it's possible could I also not be on the same team as that arsehole brother of his aswell.

:lol: they're on the same team, that is if he's coming. What don't you like about Mini Nixon, anyway?

Reds then. Good choice.

:lol: they're on the same team, that is if he's coming. What don't you like about Mini Nixon, anyway?

Not that much apart from him being a massive twat and related to Kezman.

Reds then. Good choice.

FIFA related.

Sources tell me Ste's a definite, btw.

Guest Heneage

Reds then. Good choice.

Not that much apart from him being a massive t*** and related to Kezman.

He'd absolutely merk you bruv.

Reds then. Good choice.

I highly doubt it, if I do anything but completely run the game i'll be annoyed.

Reds then. Good choice.

I highly doubt it, if I do anything but completely run the game i'll be annoyed.

You can't win mate, even if you do run the game, Puny Kez will probably just belittle your efforts by dicking around and scoring a few own goals.

Guest Heneage

Reds then. Good choice.

You can't win mate, even if you do run the game, Puny Kez will probably just belittle your efforts by dicking around and scoring a few own goals.

Puney? He's bigger than you mate. :lol: