Favourite odours

Dave

Coffee. More the actual beans and that than the drink.

The smell of cedar. When I was mental and used to make little boxes, I'd keep all the cedar shavings just to sniff. Awesome.

All manner of cooking smells.

Oranges. Awesome. I worked in a shit kitchen for a few days hoying half-eaten food down a waste disposal, I'd keep all the oranges to one side and when the smell got too fucking horrendous, I'd hoy half an orange down the waste muncher and everything would be okay. :aww:

The smell of cedar. When I was mental and used to make little boxes, I'd keep all the cedar shavings just to sniff. Awesome.

Oranges. Awesome. I worked in a shit kitchen for a few days hoying half-eaten food down a waste disposal, I'd keep all the oranges to one side and when the smell got too fucking horrendous, I'd hoy half an orange down the waste muncher and everything would be okay. :aww:

Orange peel thrown onto a open log fire is a fantastic smell, by the way. Try it. :nods:

Log fire - love the smell of the smoke on a good log fire.

As a youngling, being dragged to church as I was on a regular basis, I always loved the smell of incense that permeated the air.

Play-doh or Plasticine. Fan-fucking-tastic smell.

Lavender. Simply because it reminds me of happy days in my childhood spent with my dear old gran.

Smells can be so evocative of memories, good and bad. There's still certain perfumes I can't abide on account of their association with a particular ex-girlfriend of mine.

Orange peel thrown onto a open log fire is a fantastic smell, by the way. Try it. :nods:

As a youngling, being dragged to church as I was on a regular basis, I always loved the smell of incense that permeated the air.

Lavender. Simply because it reminds me of happy days in my childhood spent with my dear old gran.

Smells can be so evocative of memories, good and bad. There's still certain perfumes I can't abide on account of their association with a particular ex-girlfriend of mine.

Aye, I had a girlfriend who always wore that vanilla perfume. Now all sorts of vanilla smells remind me of her in a variety of good and bad ways.

Yeah, agreed. My mum used to run a Playgroup and actually used to make her own Play-doh, so our house smelled of the stuff. :smitten:

Guest Stephen927

Oranges. Awesome. I worked in a s*** kitchen for a few days hoying half-eaten food down a waste disposal, I'd keep all the oranges to one side and when the smell got too f***ing horrendous, I'd hoy half an orange down the waste muncher and everything would be okay. :aww:

Play-doh or Plasticine. Fan-f***ing-tastic smell.

Hark at the upper class here, log fires!

Oranges. Awesome. I worked in a s*** kitchen for a few days hoying half-eaten food down a waste disposal, I'd keep all the oranges to one side and when the smell got too f***ing horrendous, I'd hoy half an orange down the waste muncher and everything would be okay. :aww:

Fuck off. :lol:

Guest Stephen927

Bugger off young man before I release the hounds. Smithers! Smithers!

Fucking hell pal calm down it was a flippant remark!