7 different fathers

6oz of cocaine

5 sovereign rings

4 stolen alloys

3 different ASBO's

2 cans of stella

and a brand new baby

Christmas the Sunderland way

Speaking of which, if the other thread is locked for racism (which I agree with totally!!! - the locking that is!!), then why hasnt it been deleted? Isnt the whole point to stop that shite from making its way onto the board and not to prevent folks from replying to the post?

Speaking of which, if the other thread is locked for racism (which I agree with totally!!! - the locking that is!!), then why hasnt it been deleted? Isnt the whole point to stop that s**** from making its way onto the board and not to prevent folks from replying to the post?

I think Daves deliberatley leaving it there, which is sending out a message to the rest of the forum saying 'look if your a cunt to us, we fuck you up and shit'.

And you can't say it hasn't worked. Lovejoy certainly took note as his joke didn't contain racism.

Well fucking played Dave and co.  :clap:

Speaking of which, if the other thread is locked for racism (which I agree with totally!!! - the locking that is!!), then why hasnt it been deleted? Isnt the whole point to stop that s**** from making its way onto the board and not to prevent folks from replying to the post?

I think Daves deliberatley leaving it there, which is sending out a message to the rest of the forum saying 'look if your a c*** to us, we f*** you up and s***'.

And you can't say it hasn't worked. Lovejoy certainly took note as his joke didn't contain racism.

Well f***ing played Dave and co.  :clap:

Oh yeh? then why has it been deleted now?  :razz:

I think Daves deliberatley leaving it there, which is sending out a message to the rest of the forum saying 'look if your a c*** to us, we f*** you up and s***'.

Well f***ing played Dave and co.  :clap:

Oh yeh? then why has it been deleted now?  :razz:

Job was done.