Merry Christmas :angry:

Guest ProudToBeAGeordie

Guest ProudToBeAGeordie

Took couple of the kids presents, the lowlifes.  First time i've been burgled in my life. They will get whats comming to them i'm sure :(

Guest ProudToBeAGeordie

Cheers for the kind words lads  :thup:

Update on this,  speaking to a couple of neighbours, and 4 others got burgled also,  and some people saw some of the well known local toerags hanging around, near enough the times they happened. So i have a good idea of who was responsible i think.

Cheers for the kind words lads   :thup:

Update on this,  speaking to a couple of neighbours, and 4 others got burgled also,  and some people saw some of the well known local toerags hanging around, near enough the times they happened. So i have a good idea of who was responsible i think.

Unlucky man, terrible way to wake up any day, never mind with the kids pressies stolen too. Be good to get the bastards caught for this, seems pretty vindictive to do it on christmas eve.

Feel sorry for you. It's pattern these days... that burglars always comes at Religious Holiday, because people usually go out to celebrate it. So keep watch your stuff everyone.

and people normally have a load of new, expensive stuff still in its original packaging. Unfortuntely its the perfect time for the low life scum to do some "work".

Guest ProudToBeAGeordie

alternativly ......proud to be a geaordie in 'bought nowt and hopes to get sympathy presents shocker'

come on folks, it's been done before.

I wish.  Sorted now anyway, if you know what i mean.