What is the greatest country in the world?

Rehhagel

Greatest as in doing the greatest good in the world in terms of either domestic or foreign policy, or both.

Please say why.

Switzerland..... because they mind their own fukin buisness.

Guest GHoeberX

the Swiss are twats for sitting there with their Nazi gold

my vote goes to the fabulous dutch

Thank you thank you bluecool.gif

Anyway; I love the countries around the mediterranean. Greece, Italy, Spain, Portugal... all fantastic beautiful countries. They all have their disadvantages though (mafia, unemployment, poor social insurances etc.). Much more interesting to talk about the beauty of countries than about policies.

But for those dull muppets who are interested in policies....

domestic policy -> perhaps Swiss

foreign policy -> France (good balance between neutrality in Arab-world and cooperation with Germany in Europe; it's not strange that in an opinion poll to "What country would be your favourite to be hegemon instead of USA?" France finished as the most popular)

Guest GHoeberX

They're all shit, but I'm going to say England, because I know it'll annoy people.

Damn nationalists blueupset.gif Anti-European seperatists blueupset.gif etc. etc.

they all have shit aspects. I'd be a huge fan of Spain, if it wasnt for all the rank holiday beaches. Oh, and the sheer amount of greasy black haired Spanish men... Oh, and the mass racism.... And i'm not that fond of ham either.

I quite like USA too, but I'm really not sure I could list all USAs problems in less than 4,000,000 words.

So i'll go with some shitty little mind its own business country... Maybe.... Holland.

they all have shit aspects. I'd be a huge fan of Spain, if it wasnt for all the rank holiday beaches. Oh, and the sheer amount of greasy black haired Spanish men... Oh, and the mass racism.... And i'm not that fond of ham either.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Guest Pugwash

There is only one country, Austalia! bluebiggrin.gif

Where's that?

Just below England, but above in cricket bluebiggrin.gif

What's the education system like in Austalia?