Assistance required

Guest lankybellwipe

Guest lankybellwipe

Just a small request to anyone who can condense into 40 words what the the FUCK happened in various threads last night to create such idiotic wumming? Was it a wind up? Don't know where to start my investigation tbh  O0

Guest lankybellwipe

Just a small request to anyone who can condense into 40 words what the the FUCK happened in various threads last night to create such idiotic wumming? Was it a wind up? Don't know where to start my investigation tbh   O0

Further browsing has identified the fuse, in the Eastenders thread!! GM was obvioulsy slightly moody last night, and so far, I have identified 3 innocent threads that have been hijacked and utterly destroyed  :mackems:

Guest lankybellwipe

I blame the Worst Poster award, personally, for being the evil catalyst.  Last night was one of very few nights I stayed up late and, while watching the drama unfold, I found myself wondering whether it actually happens every night and is just expertly cleaned up by the early shift mods before I get to see it the next day.

Just read that.  Personally I tend never to bite, whether wind up, or genuine verbal attack. Dunno where to 'point the finger' tbh, but some of us should really try to go with the banter and stop being totally wound up and get aggresive!

GM had a pop at me, which I took as banter and was not insulted, as I'm sure was the intention. To fly off the handle and start threatening to kill eachother and beat eachother, in an obviously threatening manner is getting a bit daft lads.

Can we make some apologies here and get 2010 off to a better start than the current forecast?

Guest toonlass

I blame the drink. :jesuswept:

That said, far more is being made of things than needs be the case. Leave it. Move on. Thanks. 

I don't blame the drink for me

But apart from that I agree with GM

Guest lankybellwipe

what happened, i came in pissed at 11.30. and it was reading like a parallel universe.

See Worst poster nominations

Who killed Archie

and Fat bastard thread

Destruction of threads by proffesionals!!

Guest lankybellwipe

Seriously Lanky, I've apologised now a couple of times. Why can't you drop it?

:(

I have dropped it. No more shall be mentioned by me. I simply responded to C3PO's question. No foither comment shall be made from this IP connection!! O0

I blame the drink. :jesuswept:

That said, far more is being made of things than needs be the case. Leave it. Move on. Thanks. 

I don't blame the drink for me

But apart from that I agree with GM

i don't blame the drink for my part and can't beleive people took it seriously.