Job/place to live hunting tip. Help needed.

The QuichÃ

As you might have guessed from the title of this thread I am planning a trip in the near future to go hunting for jobs and a place to live up in the Toon. First things first I am coming up from Lincolnshire via the train so need some where nice but pretty cheapish to stay and easily walkable. Also any advice on where to look first for jobs (besides the job centre lol) and rental properties? I may also take a trip upto Morpeth as I am more than happy to live there and commute to work. Any help, advice or general words of wisdom are very welcome. Thanks in advance

Cheers for that, I'll have a good read through. Forgot to ask as Id be coming up on my own which do people recommend getting your own place or doing the old house share thing? Im only 26 so would prefer somewhere with life but as Ill be on my own I dont mind living somewhere with all the old folk lol.

Cheers for that, I'll have a good read through. Forgot to ask as Id be coming up on my own which do people recommend getting your own place or doing the old house share thing? Im only 26 so would prefer somewhere with life but as Ill be on my own I dont mind living somewhere with all the old folk lol.

depends on your budget but probably worthwhile house-sharing for the first few months...will make it cheaper and help you settle into Newcastle life if you have someone to share it with. Try gumtree newcastle