Turtle Beach

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

I have the x1's (the original turtle beach) i also have the Tritton AX PRO which cost me like £150 and for Cod 4 I could hear every little movement, even with dead silence, if you're thinking of getting them for MW2 I'm not honestly sure it'd be worth it. I mean if it's just for ranked then yeah as about 75-80% of players don't wear ninja pro, but I've found using them in private matches that the game is soo loud it's particularly hard to hear anyone with ninja pro, I hear more of the bloody chickens?

Guest Heneage

We have the X1 at ours, and got it for around 40 pounds including delivery from eBay. If I was you I'd get that, as for double the money I think you're paying for aesthetics. Ours has been fantastic and I wish we'd been put onto them sooner as we wasted a fair whack buying Xbox ones that invariably snapped or in the case of the headless one just stopped working.

I don't know your living situation but they are really noise cancelling, I have not noticed the phone or the doorbell 2-3 times while playing, so during the day will use it on one ear, other than that it's really good and I'd advise the purchase of Turtle beach in general, as mentioned eBay is a good port of call but shop around, you might get discount, I'm pretty sure none of them games shops sell them but I could be wrong there.