Self-Titled Thread #294726: Pancrate

Yorkie

Shite. I think he's shite, but there's generally that childish buzz amongst the crowd whenever he gets the ball, cos he allegedly has some kind of pace. What are people's actual opinions of him? ??? Today he ran at a left-back and appeared to foul the guy before having the chance to take him on, never mind be tackled. Our right-side makes me weep a little bit. Guthrie is quite blatantly the best option in my opinion.

Only problem with Guthrie is that he wants to play inside, and so naturally drifts inside, making it all a bit narrow on the right. This would be fine if we had an attacking full back, but Simpson doesn't like passing half way. This way teams end up doubling up on Jonas because there's nothing stretching the game on the right. Ryan Taylor at least wants to be wide but is less of a footballer.

As for Pancrate, he seemy pacey and has a trick or two but generally, he's not set the world alight. Someone I'd like to use as an impact sub when a game is stretched, ideally.

Done f*** all since scoring. Don't really rate him.

He's started one game since scoring - hardly time to judge him.

He's playing poor in a poor team. He's quick and has a decent touch, I think he deserves a chance at least.

He's playing poor in a poor team. He's quick and has a decent touch, I think he deserves a chance at least.

Fair play, was just providing my opinion on what I've seen so far, and I don't think he's looked particularly good.

We're the best team in the division. :lol: O0

Aye but we're hardly setting the world alight are we?

Most are 1/2-0 scrappy wins, with a few draws where we've played like today - poor passing and finishing

Cant exactly judge him when he plays for 15 minutes when we are either behind or drawing because thats pretty much the situation for him thus far, I still havent decided on him yet, but I thought he seemed alright when he came on, but he didnt cross at all :idiot2: .

Im still surprised why Hughton chose him instead of Guthrie today, why didnt Guthrie start, beyond me.

In his defence we didn't give him the ball anywhere near enough against Barnsley, everything was down the left. Fucking wound me up against Wednesday though; just because you scored once doesn't mean you should shoot every single time you numpty. Wasted some excellent positions.

Cant exactly judge him when he plays for 15 minutes when we are either behind or drawing because thats pretty much the situation for him thus far'

We're unbeaten for 2 months and Sheff Wed is the only game i can think of where we've had to come from behind.

He isn't very good and i thought Ryan taylor was playing alright on the right today.

Two.

Oh I'm sorry, that's more than enough time to judge him then :lol: