Alan Shearer

Weznufc

7 hours ago, Yorkie said:

Best picture ever. 

@Rich taking the piss with that thread title change, like :lol: like there's folks wondering if he's winding down his playing days at Colchester or something

We’ve got a lot of new fans on the way…

37 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

I cant comprehend how anyone post Keegan and Robson can support us unless they absolutely have to 

For those older, Cantona explained it.

For the younger ones you support your local club, especially if they are higher up the pyramid.

Then there are those by circumstance who just can't lie to themselves and can't shake it off.

6 hours ago, Ketsbaia said:

I thought this was cool, a nice story, sent it to my girlfriend..... she's mortified. It's her ex :lol:

I'm having a howler, not connecting the dots. So dumb :lol:

does your lass only date Newcastle fans?

10 hours ago, Ketsbaia said:

I thought this was cool, a nice story, sent it to my girlfriend..... she's mortified. It's her ex :lol:

I'm having a howler, not connecting the dots. So dumb :lol:

I bet she is regretting leaving him now, hopefully there is still time to kiss and make up!

I actually watched that through my entirely legitimate nbc stream before the match on Saturday. 

The presenter announced an hour of free scran and beer for everyone there, scenes :lol:

I had no idea it was a thing, canny surprise to see Shearer appearing and giving the lad a shirt. 

• 2 weeks later...