Alan Shearer

Weznufc

• 2 weeks later...

I went to see the FA four or five years ago and I said, 'I want it, I'll have that job'," 

"They looked at me and said, 'No, it's a lack of experience'. And I said, 'You've hired experienced guys, you've paid them an absolute fortune, I could not have done any worse than those guys'.

I'd lose my shit if Shearer got the job. Totally unqualified, would divide support and would probably fail, and he'd be the wrong choice for all the same reasons the likes of Southgate and Neville would be the wrong choices, but so fuck. It'd be Shearer and there'd be no questioning my support for England.

I'd lose my shit if Shearer got the job. Totally unqualified, would divide support and would probably fail, and he'd be the wrong choice for all the same reasons the likes of Southgate and Neville would be the wrong choices, but so fuck. It'd be Shearer and there'd be no questioning my support for England.

Pretty much :thup::lol:

Shearer needs to rise above it and ignore them imo.

That was too good to miss, to be fair. I think when all's said and done Shearer's had the last couple of million laughs on Justin fucking Whittle.

I'd lose my s*** if Shearer got the job. Totally unqualified, would divide support and would probably fail, and he'd be the wrong choice for all the same reasons the likes of Southgate and Neville would be the wrong choices, but so f***. It'd be Shearer and there'd be no questioning my support for England.

Pretty much :thup::lol:

There was actually a Sunderland fan on facebook today making a serious case for Shearer getting the job. I really don't know what's happening in this world anymore.

Shearer needs to rise above it and ignore them imo.

That was too good to miss, to be fair. I think when all's said and done Shearer's had the last couple of million laughs on Justin fucking Whittle.

Man, everyone should just forget that fucker's name, not perpetuate it. Like I am doing, ffs.

• 4 weeks later...

20 years ago today he came home!

What a day it was! Totally buzzing that we had beaten Man Utd to his signature and surely he was going to be the final piece of the jigsaw and we'd go on to win many trophies.........not to b****** worry!

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160729/9af395c536af93fd3af139c5e1e89567.jpg

I was fishing down the mill dam at South Shields early morning. Remember some bloke driving past winding his window down shouting 'we've signed Shearer £15m!!' Amazing news, the type you tell anyone you can find. Shit story like

I was fishing down the mill dam at South Shields early morning. Remember some bloke driving past winding his window down shouting 'we've signed Shearer £15m!!' Amazing news, the type you tell anyone you can find. Shit story like

Image in my head now of the Mackems thinking they've signed Shearer. "Can't wait to tell mag at work. He will be feyuming. Cheesey chips all round. FTM."

• 2 weeks later...