Alan Shearer

Weznufc

I was 9 when he signed, didn't fully understand the gravity of it all. I don't even think I knew he was from Newcastle until after he signed :lol:

9 year olds these days can name the entire starting 11 of every team in the Champions League ffs :lol:

I was 6. My dad had been up to Newcastle to see my grandma and brought back a framed drawing of Shearer for me. I didn't really know enough at that age to have any idea as to why I was excited about the signing, but I just was. :lol:

Think the picture is still somewhere at my parents' house, actually. Might grab it and hang it at my house. The girlfriend will love it.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, Long time lurker on here.

I know it's short notice but this Friday at Gosforth Park Marriott there is a Shearer dinner. My brother bought a table and has a few spots remaining, so if you are interested PM me. £60

Even if you just want to get away from the wife for a bit! Should be a good night.

http://www.grass.uk.com/sites/default/files/image1.PNG

I was 20, in Edinburgh at my then girlfriends flat. Went and got smashed that night

Fucking hell. You're actually just a bairn by comparison. I always had you down as being in your 50s now. Whoops. :lol:

Hi, Long time lurker on here.

I know it's short notice but this Friday at Gosforth Park Marriott there is a Shearer dinner. My brother bought a table and has a few spots remaining, so if you are interested PM me. £60

Even if you just want to get away from the wife for a bit! Should be a good night.

PM ujpest doza, he hates his wife apparently.

I was 20, in Edinburgh at my then girlfriends flat. Went and got smashed that night

f***ing hell. You're actually just a bairn by comparison. I always had you down as being in your 50s now. Whoops. :lol:

:lol: how did you get 50's?

Born in 76, maybe it's the three kids that gave aged me.

f***ing hell. You're actually just a bairn by comparison. I always had you down as being in your 50s now. Whoops. :lol:

:lol: how did you get 50's?

Born in 76, maybe it's the three kids that gave aged me.

Let your eyes drift left TM (not my avatar yours, man :shifty: ), suspect that may have helped...