Jermaine Beckford signs for Everton. Yey!

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'd be suprised if he starts more than 10 games. Back up behind Saha and the Yak and Everton rarely play with more than 1 striker as is the strength and depth of their midfield. Not a player I'd want upfront on his own from what limited I've seen of him.

yak seems set to be moved on

I'd be suprised if he starts more than 10 games. Back up behind Saha and the Yak and Everton rarely play with more than 1 striker as is the strength and depth of their midfield. Not a player I'd want upfront on his own from what limited I've seen of him.

Moyes has done wonders  getting Saha on the pitch a lot more than Fergie & ManUre could ever do.

Moyes has done wonders  getting Saha on the pitch a lot more than Fergie & ManUre could ever do.

Saha was great in the first half of the season, peaking with him ripping apart Chelsea. Then he signed his new contract and was awful in pretty much every game since.

Saha was great in the first half of the season, peaking with him ripping apart Chelsea. Then he signed his new contract and was awful in pretty much every game since.

Strangely, he played well when we were shite.

The main reason I actually detest the man, is that elbow on that keeper (Can't remember the game, may have been MIillwalls keeper) from a corner.

It was a blatant swing of his elbow, not a small raise of it, but a thrust into his face, and he knew it. Worse than that however was the interview he gave in the tunnel after, claiming he didn't see it or was unaware, smirking like a f**king dirty little charver thinking he was big and clever. absolute c**t of the highest proportions.

He always swaggered around as if he was something special in Leeds too, with his shit wannabe gangster tattoos and his awful voice and lack of knowledge. And he goes to Love Dough and Gatecrasher and other horrendous places in Leeds.

When you add it all up, he's a massive C**T!!!!!!!!

I remember the goalkeeper incident and being as equally enraged. My memory of it was that he elbowed the keeper in the throat- rightly or wrongly I felt that that was more dangerous than a whak in the face.

I had a dream that the championship play off games were still being played, Best had been loaned to blackpool and scored 2 quality goals. One was a lob from the edge of the box and the other was a blistering run past a couple of defenders, rounding the keeper and hammering it into the bottom corner.

It has brought the faith back, Leon Best will be the surprise package next season.

I had a dream that the championship play off games were still being played, Best had been loaned to blackpool and scored 2 quality goals. One was a lob from the edge of the box and the other was a blistering run past a couple of defenders, rounding the keeper and hammering it into the bottom corner.

It has brought the faith back, Leon Best will be the surprise package next season.

It certainly would be a surprise.