Michael Chopra to return?

lovejoy

He's good for the Championship, thats it end of story, not that good for the EPL, and hopefully we will be back there before long.

I'd rather him become a legend at Cardiff then strugle to score for us in the EPL and us only really having him because he's a Geordie.

To be honest, I can't see Cardiff letting him go agin, they did it once and brought him back, so I can't see them letting him go again especially so soon after getting him back.

Cardiff have no money so I imagine they aren't in a position to reject bids - and he was dropped yesterday. However I assumed Ledley would finally get his move away which will cost someone like Stoke £4m+ and I doubt they'd sell both. Waste of money really due to him being gash in the Premiership, some sort of magical loan deal would go down a treat, but there's no way in hell that would happen.

Cardiff have no money so I imagine they aren't in a position to reject bids - and he was dropped yesterday. However I assumed Ledley would finally get his move away which will cost someone like Stoke £4m+ and I doubt they'd sell both. Waste of money really due to him being gash in the Premiership, some sort of magical loan deal would go down a treat, but there's no way in hell that would happen.

Pretty sure Ledley is on a free in the summer so they haven't got any choice about losing him and if money is a factor then they'd accept bids for Chopra

On his ability as a player, I wouldnt mind him back if he was going for under 3M. Though when you look at his PL stats with Sunderland; 36 apps and 8 Goals isnt great, though I should imagine many of those were substitue apps. His record since returning to the Championship isnt fantastic either tbh, 27 apps and 9 goals last season and 21 apps and 11 goals, not sure if he tales pentalties at Cardiff either.

However the picture below sickens me. For me he's a treacherous mackem cast off thats an average footballer. Burned all bridges with us when he moved to the dark side, and he knew that would be the case yet he obviously didnt give a fuck. I've yet to see him wearing an SMB t-shirt either...

No thanks.

Not good enough for the Premier League. No thank you.

Also, if it's a 'done deal' why hasn't it been....you know...'done'?  ???

Because the window isn't open?

Not that I believe it's a done deal like :laugh:

http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/9950/michaelchoprason004702d.jpg

:shifty:

Sends shivers down my spine.  Its almost as bad as this http://us.altermedia.info/images/michael_jackson_baby_dangling.jpg

Only a lunatic would do such a thing!