Should we get promoted who could we realistically get as manager in 2010/2011?

Guest michaelfoster
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Avram, Chris as his number 2. He could learn a few things and keep him in the thick of it as a thankyou for getting you promoted.

Yes, thanks Chris, and as a thank you we've given your job to someone else.

I think if Hughton will be still here next season it will be as manager. If he isn't the manager he won't be here anymore. Joe Hart for example also went away from Portsmouth after being sacked and didn't go back to his former position.

Avram, Chris as his number 2. He could learn a few things and keep him in the thick of it as a thankyou for getting you promoted.

Yes, thanks Chris, and as a thank you we've given your job to someone else.

I think if Hughton will be still here next season it will be as manager. If he isn't the manager he won't be here anymore. Joe Hart for example also went away from Portsmouth after being sacked and didn't go back to his former position.

I think I'd rather keep nets for Brum than manage Portsmouth...

Guest Brummiemag

As I said in the Ashley thread, the shameful way that Ashley undermined Keegan and lied to the supporters, along with the shambolic way he has managed the club mean that no decent manager would come anywhere near us 

anyone who think CH wont be here on the first day of next season if we get promoted needs their head looked at.

You sound resigned, as if Asley will keep him on no matter what (rather than the more logical idea that he has grown into the job and deserves it), but you have the power to change things.

If all the people who want a 'proper' manager in get their protesting chops in gear, I'm sure he'd be gone soon enough.