iPhone on Vodafone

StevieBoi

Evening all,

I'm due an upgrade with Vodafone in the upcomming months and really want the iPhone that Vodafone are due to be releasing in the new year.

I've heard that Vodafone is capping internet browsing though...has anyone heard anything about this?  :rant:

I want the iPhone when I'm due for an upgrade, the thing is I want atleast 500 mins, and unlimted txts, I currently get 600 mins and unlimted txts, noone seems to offer unlimted txts for the iPhone though. I can't upgrade untill early August in anyway, my contract with Orange runs out November next year. Hopefully by then their will be a more txt friendly plan for the iPhone, with 3 different networks having it then.

Woohoo, just had a look and it seems Vodafone will offer plans with unlimted txts, basically the same plan as I have now for only £5 more a month (got to pay a one off fee of £90, which isn't bad because your getting an iPod basically), but with 1g mobile internet usage, wifi etc is unlimted, won't be long untill 02 and Orange crack down on their prices, and hopefully it will be at a more realistic price by the time I come to get it, hopefully near to what I pay now.

Just get an Android phone and save yourself all the hassel.

When I got my current phone I went for style, and all the things that and iPhomne can do without being one of those iPhone people, I eneded up with a phone that can't lock within 5 minutes of using it, so you end up calling people, and also searching for !!!!!!!!!!r535245vvdfg343443443 on your phone, with a battery life of about 20 minutes at best, next time I'm not even going to try, you know what they say; if you can't beat them, join them.

Or get an HTC android phone.

I've got an HTC Diamond, good phone, but won't lock, and HTC even though they make good phones always have a crap battery life, a battery will last a day if you do nothing and it's on standby, sort out the locking function, and the battery life problem and HTC would be the greatest phone manufacturer.

A few friends I know have other HTC models, and they all suffer from these 2 problems.