FAVOURITE HJUICE  

82 members have voted

1. 1. FAVOURITE HJUICE

• ORANGE
    • PURPEL
    • STR\AWB ERRTY`

Purpel running away with it.

:lol:

I would like a few more categories, such as 'cranberet' or 'pommefaggot' but you can't have it all I suppose.

Go to bed.

Eh!  Yee gan to bed!

Anyone using the word 'pommefaggot' clearly needs sleep more urgently than I do.

I would like a few more categories, such as 'cranberet' or 'pommefaggot' but you can't have it all I suppose.

Go to bed.

Eh!  Yee gan to bed!

Anyone using the word 'pommefaggot' clearly needs sleep more urgently than I do.

Bloody hell, I urgently need to sleep? :lol:  It was a stupid pun that didn't even work man, who cares. 

How was your Christmas anyway Keefaz - I ain't been on here so much the last week or so.

Go to bed.

Eh!  Yee gan to bed!

Bloody hell, I urgently need to sleep? :lol:  It was a stupid pun that didn't even work man, who cares. 

How was your Christmas anyway Keefaz - I ain't been on here so much the last week or so.

Was only a joke, man, divvent get shorty. :lol:

Xmas was good. Somehow seemed a bit less special this year. Not sure why.

Actually, I'm knackered now. Think I'll turn in. :D

Go to bed.

Eh!  Yee gan to bed!

Was only a joke, man, divvent get shorty. :lol:

Xmas was good. Somehow seemed a bit less special this year. Not sure why.

Actually, I'm knackered now. Think I'll turn in. :D

Aye gan to bed. :lol:  Soz for gettin shorty blud.  :pow:

Christmas was weird for me this year too.  Canny, but it just gets quicker and more surreal each year.

Guest lankybellwipe

And this is why Oakie got himself a nomination in the Most Underrated Poster :snod:

In that case, I'm getting mashed off my tits later on then!!!  :lol:

And this is why Oakie got himself a nomination in the Most Underrated Poster :snod:

In that case, I'm getting mashed off my tits later on then!!!   :lol:

You're rated by everyone already though mate, you haven't got a chance of winning that particular award O0