Gary Megson Leaves Bolton - SSN

Guest neesy111

Guest Stephen927

The fans were on his back from day one. The board have been cutting costs since he joined and he's done a fair job bearing that in mind.

i hope they get relegated.

not suprised either.

In your ideal world every team would get relegated, such an angry young fella.

You still think I don't like Coloccini because I disagreed with you about the 8m price tag? :lol: Some comprehension that is, you should be a lawyer or something. :pow:

No real surprise, though when I've seen them this year they've scored some rather pretty goals which is rather unlike the Bolton we know. I'd take some of the players he's brought in too.

aye klasnic looks good and the korean winger looks promising lee aint it?

Bolton fans hated him from day one despite the fact keeping bolton up with their budget being a good job

Not surprised, did a good job with fook all. Less resources than most clubs. Sold key players like Anelka and Nolan without reinvesting in the squad. All that added to the fact he wasn't popular. Hope they get a taste of their own medicine and suffer with a new manager.

Megson should take the Preston job and get them up, plenty of experience which will see them go up.

Not surprised, did a good job with fook all. Less resources than most clubs. Sold key players like Anelka and Nolan without reinvesting in the squad. All that added to the fact he wasn't popular. Hope they get a taste of their own medicine and suffer with a new manager.

Megson should take the Preston job and get them up, plenty of experience which will see them go up.

Preston would be his most likely destination I think, he would do a good job there. They can still make the playoffs, and if thye don't they would definitely be candidates to go up next year.