Gary Megson Leaves Bolton - SSN

Guest neesy111

Mug if he takes it on, better off where he is.

How? Bolton have the potential to at least be a mid-table Premier League club, Burnley have no money, Championship squad, it's a step up definitely.

Not if he can't keep Bolton up, I can see him keeping Burnley up if he stays with them.

How? Bolton have the potential to at least be a mid-table Premier League club, Burnley have no money, Championship squad, it's a step up definitely.

I don't see that potential at all, terrible bunch of players.

I don't see that potential at all, terrible bunch of players.

I think in Jaaskelainen, Cahill, Muamba & Klasnic, they have a good backbone to their side which should keep them up. Think they'll finish around about 14th.

Elmander isn't right for the premiership. One good defender out of 4 doesn't make a good defence, neither does one midfielder out of 4, and Kevin Davis is horrifically overrated. I do like Taylor though.

really you think davies is overrated? I find him to be a very good player at what he does for the side. Bolton have some good players as well as some shit ones and no doubt there will be money available for transfers. Bolton are a step up from burnley as they already have a good set up in stadium and training facilities etc whereas burnley need a lot of work on theirs

Thing is with Davies, when he has a good game the pundits go mental for him, but this is only really the case for 1 in 4 games. He fails to make an impact in 75% of their games and they simply get swept under the carpet. Very much a 'can do no wrong' player. These same w***** pundits wouldn't want them anywhere near their clubs though.

Thing is with Davies, when he has a good game the pundits go mental for him, but this is only really the case for 1 in 4 games. He fails to make an impact in 75% of their games and they simply get swept under the carpet. Very much a 'can do no wrong' player. These same w***** pundits wouldn't want them anywhere near their clubs though.

And he fits with the type of football their fans want rid of under Coyle.

I dont see why they want rid of that type of football!?

If it works, why not keep it. They've got the players to implement it, to change their style would take alot of hard work and alot of investment with potentially disasterous consequences. I personally wouldnt be bothered if our football was wanky long ball shite, as long as it got us results.

I dont see why they want rid of that type of football!?

If it works, why not keep it. They've got the players to implement it, to change their style would take alot of hard work and alot of investment with potentially disasterous consequences. I personally wouldnt be bothered if our football was wanky long ball s****, as long as it got us results.

The stadium is empty.

I would love to see the first none human be appointed manager of a football team.  Its disgusting how football ingnores the animal kingdom.

I'd go for an octopus, clever as fuck.

I would love to see the first none human be appointed manager of a football team.  Its disgusting how football ingnores the animal kingdom.

I'd go for an octopus, clever as fuck.

;D