Gary Megson Leaves Bolton - SSN

Guest neesy111

I would love to see the first none human be appointed manager of a football team.  Its disgusting how football ingnores the animal kingdom.

I'd go for an octopus, clever as f***.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/3328480/Otto-the-octopus-wrecks-havoc.html

Yeah read that before, clever as fuck.  If Wenger or Fergie started giving Otto Von Pus shit in the technical area he would just squirt ink on the cunts and climb back in his tank to give out more technical tentacle signals to his players.

Guest toonlass

I would love to see the first none human be appointed manager of a football team.  Its disgusting how football ingnores the animal kingdom.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/3328480/Otto-the-octopus-wrecks-havoc.html

Yeah read that before, clever as fuck.  If Wenger or Fergie started giving Otto Von Pus shit in the technical area he would just squirt ink on the cunts and climb back in his tank to give out more technical tentacle signals to his players.

Did you see the video of the one that would climb out of its tank at night and eat the fish? The aquarium workers couldn't work out what was happening to their fish until they court the sneeky so and so climbing out when it had thought everyone had gone.  :lol:  Tried looking for the video but couldn't find it.

Yeah read that before, clever as f***.  If Wenger or Fergie started giving Otto Von Pus s*** in the technical area he would just squirt ink on the c***s and climb back in his tank to give out more technical tentacle signals to his players.

Did you see the video of the one that would climb out of its tank at night and eat the fish? The aquarium workers couldn't work out what was happening to their fish until they court the sneeky so and so climbing out when it had thought everyone had gone.  :lol:  Tried looking for the video but couldn't find it.

Yup, and he would make a fine prem manager. 

Would feel really bad for Burnley is Coyle made the switch.  I've got a lot of time for Burnley because they play a certain style that is attractive but more importantly they stick to it no matter what.  Even when they were getting battered 4-0 by Chelsea they stuck to their guns and kept it on the ground and passed it around like they always do.  It's great to watch a team come up that can play some football and not resort to long-ball.