GM's cyclists Pet Hate thread all of its own, tbh thread

Guest lankybellwipe

Cyclists. 

WAHH!! WE WANT TO BE RESPECTED ON THE ROAD TOO WE JUST DON'T WANT TO FOLLOW THE LAW, WAHH!!  PEOPLE IN CARS ARE MEAN.

Things you don't get to do as a cyclist but that 90% of the cunts think you can:

Run a red light.

Run a stop sign.

When there's no bike lane, if they don't feel like waiting on a redlight, get on the sidewalk and cut to the front of the line that way. 

Turn whenever the fuck you feel like it without signaling.

Ride in the middle of the road.

If I could just scare or maybe lightly bruise them with a lovetap from my SUV, god I fucking would.  Or open the cardoor when one of them is trying to cut past everyone by riding in the middle of the road.  The stress from having to repress these urges because they'd actually kill someone and land me in jail has taken years off my life.

In conclusion, fuck cyclists.

Agree, wholeheartedly. :snod:

Guest lankybellwipe

Cyclists riding side by side, fuck off you selfish cunts.  Roads are for cars, that can go fast not for you muppets plodding along at 10mph causing me to do 10mph for half a mile till it is 'safe' to overtake you.

Matt!  Matt!  You forgot the Golden Nugget!!!

"It's us who pay the fuckin Road tax you tarmac scrounging bastards!"

Guest toonlass

Cyclists riding side by side, fuck off you selfish cunts.  Roads are for cars, that can go fast not for you muppets plodding along at 10mph causing me to do 10mph for half a mile till it is 'safe' to overtake you.

People on horses who bloke roads by riding side by side. FFS, its bad enough having to drive through your horse's shite but then having to drive at 2mph because you and your mate are all "jolly hocky sticks" and think you own the road!  :rant:

Agree, wholeheartedly. :snod:

Saw this thread too late :lol:  Felt good to get it off my chest though. 

I've stopped cyclists from running red lights before by hugging the curb, not allowing that little bit of area for them to cut between.  The looks I fucking get.  ;D

Guest Stephen927

Cyclists riding side by side, f*** off you selfish c***s.  Roads are for cars, that can go fast not for you muppets plodding along at 10mph causing me to do 10mph for half a mile till it is 'safe' to overtake you.

People on horses who bloke roads by riding side by side. FFS, its bad enough having to drive through your horse's s**** but then having to drive at 2mph because you and your mate are all "jolly hocky sticks" and think you own the road!  :rant:

Beep as you go past.

Cyclists riding side by side, f*** off you selfish c***s.  Roads are for cars, that can go fast not for you muppets plodding along at 10mph causing me to do 10mph for half a mile till it is 'safe' to overtake you.

used to cycle back from work sometimes with a mate if we finished at the same time. now tempted to start cycling to/from work again and doing that just to piss your sort off. roads are for traffic, whatever it may be, not just cars.

Guest Heneage

There's a man in Durham who rides one of those weird sit down bikes, I've never seen one other person using them, but it's a nightmare in a  car to keep an eye on him because he's right down on the ground, and he insists on riding down the road.

There's a man in Durham who rides one of those weird sit down bikes, I've never seen one other person using them, but it's a nightmare in a car to keep an eye on him because he's right down on the ground, and he insists on riding down the road.

Aye, and I'll tell you something else, that same fella is probably a paedophile. :sadnod:

There's a man in Durham who rides one of those weird sit down bikes, I've never seen one other person using them, but it's a nightmare in a  car to keep an eye on him because he's right down on the ground, and he insists on riding down the road.

Aye, and I'll tell you something else, that same fella is a a paedophile. :sadnod:

your from durham aren't you GM.......is he that man you were telling me about when you were a young'un ?

Guest Stephen927

Bikes should be made to pay road tax too, then.

why when they don't cause anywhere near the damage.

what next, selective taxing.

ps i do pay road tax for the wifes car.

If they want to use the same roads as a car, they should pay insurance and tax too, probably have regular check ups to see if the bike is in full working order but I'm unsure on this point.

Guest Stephen927

Aye, and I'll tell you something else, that same fella is probably a paedophile. :sadnod:

Save it for therapy, you pay that bloke enough.

Aye, and I'll tell you something else, that same fella is a a paedophile. :sadnod:

your from durham aren't you GM.......is he that man you were telling me about when you were a young'un ?

:sadnod:

Guest Heneage

He does have a right dodgy beard. So who knows.

If they want to use the same roads as a car, they should pay insurance and tax too, probably have regular check ups to see if the bike is in full working order but I'm unsure on this point.

yeah cos in general thay cause the same amount of damage to the road and to people they hit.

personally i'd want regular testing of car drivers. the idea that you pass your test at 17 and thats it till you die seems ridiculous to me, also how about a straight ban for anyone caught over 10mph over the limit or driving like a twat if they want to drive on the same roads as bikes.

The beard is more indicative of him being a University lecturer than a paedophile, though the two are not necessarily mutually exclusive.

Guest Heneage

The beard is more indicative of him being a University lecturer than a paedophile, though the two are not necessarily mutually exclusive.

He dresses like the inside of a clowns pocket too. I thought it was tooj at first.

Guest Stephen927

yeah cos in general thay cause the same amount of damage to the road and to people they hit.

personally i'd want regular testing of car drivers. the idea that you pass your test at 17 and thats it till you die seems ridiculous to me, also how about a straight ban for anyone caught over 10mph over the limit or driving like a t*** if they want to drive on the same roads as bikes.

I am just playing devils advocate really, I don't have a problem with bikes on the road, I never have a problem getting past them. At most they add a minute onto my journey, depending on road of course.

They should cap all vehicles to a top speed of 70mph, and remove that cap free of charge say if you take your car to Germany. Having a car that can go 150mph is pretty useless in this country, they cap mopeds for drivers who haven't passed a test so why not cars? Oh, right, they would lose out on revenue from speed cameras.