Taylor and Nolan

Crumpy Gunt

As if anyone who would be interested in those two would be bothered about their availability for the FA Cup.

He made a fair point, tbh.

It is a fair point, I just doubt that the FA Cup is so important to the kind of clubs who might want the players mentioned that they'd be willing to pay more money for them. In fact I'd go so far as to say that there's only really the Champions League that the concept applies to these days.

Just as much chance as him leaving as well.

What about Harper? He's certainly gone now.

We'll all be gutted like but our long standing servant Geremi will also be out the door surely.

We'll all be gutted like but our long standing servant Geremi will also be out the door surely.

Along with LuaLua, Donaldson, Barton and Tozer.

Along with LuaLua, Donaldson, Barton and Tozer.

Wow, who we gonna have left? Just the 14 players that played today?

Sheesh...I'm worried now.

I find it funny that the People today are quoting Hull and Bolton after Nolan, Wigan after Enrique and sources close to the club saying Colo and Jonas are out the door this window.

So, Ashley is goinjg to deliberately sell half our first team, sign noone and jeopardise increasing the value of the club when we get promoted.

Some of these hacks really do get well overpaid for the crap they write.

I find it funny that the People today are quoting Hull and Bolton after Nolan, Wigan after Enrique and sources close to the club saying Colo and Jonas are out the door this window.

So, Ashley is goinjg to deliberately sell half our first team, sign noone and jeopardise increasing the value of the club when we get promoted.

He hasn't been much bothered since he ousted the only decent Board we've had 50 years, so what makes you think he's going to change now?

Do you not realise a profit was made in the xfer window last year and we were relegated by 1 point?

Some of these people really do have their head stuck well up their arse.

HTL

I see you are back to your abusive self. Leopards dont change their spots.

Even someone as blind as you should see that it is not in Ashley's best interests to sell off anymore of the clubs assets when in a position to achieve promotion back to the PL and therefore increase the entire value of HIS asset.

I guess we will see whether I am right or you are wrong by the end of the month.

Even someone as blind as you should see that it is not in Ashley's best interests to sell off anymore of the clubs assets when in a position to achieve promotion back to be relegated from the PL and therefore increase massively decrease the entire value of HIS asset.

I thought it sounded familiar.

its oliver, safe to ignore him