A creative midfielder

Jordan

would you have him in the team if we got promoted?

Well its a tough one BUT I would say use Guthrie now ans wait until we do go up to be able to lure a better quality creative CM, better offer to come to a Prem club.

Would have none of the above mentioned, two all rounders is better imo. Barton could prove to be one of them. I'd go for someone like Reo Coker if we do go up, allowing Barton to move forward more.

Barton, are we really still flogging that dead horse?

Gio Dos Santos

Would get bullied from pillar to post in the centre of midfield.

Tbh, I can't really think of a 'flair' player who would be physical enoughto cope with the Premiership. Obviously Mendes is a good shout, having already played alright for Pompey. Even if we signed Pablo Aimar a few years ago, he wouldn't have been able to cope IMO.

Cleverley's a creative midfielder isn't he?

Would have none of the above mentioned, two all rounders is better imo. Barton could prove to be one of them. I'd go for someone like Reo Coker if we do go up, allowing Barton to move forward more.

We'll more than likely have fuck all to spend, Barton's a much better option than spunking 3/4m of much needed money on someone on the way down like some of the names already mentioned. Cleverley is a shout as he'll be free.

Guest toonlass

Good god, NO!

We'll more than likely have f*** all to spend, Barton's a much better option than spunking 3/4m of much needed money on someone on the way down like some of the names already mentioned. Cleverley is a shout as he'll be free.

Barton is always injured, is paid way too much, and is a shockingly average player.

We'll more than likely have f*** all to spend, Barton's a much better option than spunking 3/4m of much needed money on someone on the way down like some of the names already mentioned. Cleverley is a shout as he'll be free.

Barton is always injured, is paid way too much, and is a shockingly average player.

Not for Man City he wasn't.