If you were Owen Coyle, would you leave Burnley to manage Bolton?

Delima
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SOD will be good appointment for Burnley. Will he save them more than likely not but then I thought the same about Coyle. Burnley cant go & bring hoof merchant manager in as they don't have the squad for that sort game or the £££'s to sign lots of players so they can play hoof football so they have to get a manager who wants his team to play football on the deck & SOD fits the bill.

I bet some of you cunts on here told Barnsley fans watching there team few years back was not like watching Brazil.....SPOTTERS BADGES all round :thup:

Its supposed to be bloody BRIAN LAWS taking over at Burnley !

A walking disaster, Brian is - have Burnley directors got such hatred for their fans, or have they got a deathwish ?

O'Driscoll decided to STAY AT DONCASTER ! WTF ?  :kasper: :idiot2:

Am I hearing right on BBC5L ?

To misquote Shakespeare, "Somethings rotten in the state of Burnley"  :cheesy:

Strange appointment. Of the two thought they wouldve gone for SOD who has done a very good job at Donny and prior to that at Bournemouth whilst encouraging his teams to play the same attractive way Burnley do.