Suicide

Gash

Just watching Yes Man and there is a bloke going to kill himself and i have never quite understood people who do it by throwing themselves off a building, surely there are easier methods, so, if you were going to kill yourself, would you splatter your guts over the M1 or find a better way?

I think i'd go pills.

Guest Heneage

In front of a train is the easiest way I'd imagine, loads of ppl go that way, one of the main draws of being a train driver

My most awkward moment on a train was when a bloke shouted 'What a twat.' When it was announced someone had killed themself at the station ahead thus delaying our train.

Killing yourself is as caowardly and heartless as murder, but if I for some insane reason wanted to end my wonderful life, I would hire a firing squad and stand with my arms wide open and my eyes closed.

sure this has been done before.

how is killing yourself cowardly ?

In front of a train is the easiest way I'd imagine, loads  of ppl go that way, one of the main draws of being a train driver

draws or drawbacks ? can't imagine the driver would feel too good about it.

Killing yourself is as caowardly and heartless as murder, but if I for some insane reason wanted to end my wonderful life, I would hire a firing squad and stand with my arms wide open and my eyes closed.

It's selfish when people out there are passing away losing the opportunity to spend time with their husbands/wives/kids/grandkids when they want to and others are just throwing something so wonderful away

[/stops being gay]

It's selfish when people out there are passing away losing the opportunity to spend time with their husbands/wives/kids/grandkids when they want to and others are just throwing something so wonderful away

[/stops being gay]

hands up who pm'd gash to answer a question about suicide being selfish ?

In front of a train is the easiest way I'd imagine, loads of ppl go that way, one of the main draws of being a train driver

My most awkward moment on a train was when a bloke shouted 'What a twat.' When it was announced someone had killed themself at the station ahead thus delaying our train.

If the person who killed themself jumped in front of a train, I agree with what the bloke shouted.

My most awkward moment on a train was when a bloke shouted 'What a t***.' When it was announced someone had killed themself at the station ahead thus delaying our train.

If the person who killed themself jumped in front of a train, I agree with what the bloke shouted.

what if he just walked out in front of it ?

There's clearly a selfish aspect to suicide (in the sense that, you're ending your pain but causing a great deal to the ones who love you) but then again none of us (I'm hoping) really know what people go through when they decide that ending their own life is preferable to continuing it.

There's clearly a selfish aspect to suicide (in the sense that, you're ending your pain but causing a great deal to the ones who love you) but then again none of us (I'm hoping) really know what people go through when they decide that ending their own life is preferable to continuing it.

such wisdom in one so young. shame your brain turns to cadburys smash when within 50yds of a bra.

[/stops being gay]

:dowie:

[/stops being gay]

the questions of selfishness and cowardice as regards to suicide are quite seperate.

shame your brain turns to cadburys smash when within 50yds of a bra.

:lol:

So true.

[/stops being gay]

the questions of selfishness and cowardice as regards to suicide are quite seperate.

Oh, it is cowardly, there's like, depression pulls and stuff to stop suicidal people obviously (appropriate) euthanasia is the only good reason!

[/stops being gay]

Oh, it is cowardly, there's like, depression pulls and stuff to stop suicidal people obviously (appropriate) euthanasia is the only good reason!

so how is it cowardly ?

[/stops being gay]

so how is it cowardly ?

Lacking courage to fight through the problems such as depression which i imagine is one of the main causes for suicide?