Newcastle United v Plymouth - 13th Jan 2010 7.45m KO

Guest toonlass

Maybe it's just because I live in London, so therefore can't go to games as often as I like, that I feel this way but personally I'd go to every game I could if I lived in Newcastle. The only restrictions being work/money related.

Ferguson on the bench is surprising.. hope he gets a chance if we have a comfortable lead. I turned up to a u21 Norn iron game to see him in the pouring rain and they brought on some random striker (who was awful) to play left wing instead.

We might as well fucking sell Guthrie. Let's face it, he's never going to get in the team ahead of Nolan, Smith, Butt and eventually Barton.

Put the pennies towards the Danny Simpson deal. :rolleyes:

We might as well f***ing sell Guthrie. Let's face it, he's never going to get in the team ahead of Nolan, Smith, Butt and eventually Barton.

Put the pennies towards the Danny Simpson deal. :rolleyes:

I actually don't see this idea that it has to be Smith and xxxxxx or Butt and xxxxxxx every time.

I'm sure there are plenty of teams out there that don't play with a defensive midfielder in EVERY game. I mean Guthrie and Nolan would surely work in the Championship?

Leaving Guthrie out is criminal.

Unlucky for him, but otherwise it's probably the most balanced side Hughton's put out, with two proper wide players for a change. Not sure about Carroll and Loven up front though> neither works very well with their team mates.