The Official Nando's Thread

Ronaldo

I haven't been in ages. Main issue being that the wife doesn't really like A) Meat of any kind and B) anything hotter than a solero lolly. This leads to the 'If I want to go I have to go by myself" debate. I just can't sit in a restaurant on my own.

I did used to work in a bookies in Uxbridge which was about three doors along from Nando's and discovered I could get it to take-away. It became a Wednesday tradition, and I miss it.

Nandos is effing brilliant, I often order a full chicken, 15 wings and a side of chips, all extra hot.

Discuss.....

You ginormous pig!  :kasper:

Aye I thought that mind.  That seems like a lot of food.  How much does that cost you in Nando's Ronaldo?

Nandos is effing brilliant, I often order a full chicken, 15 wings and a side of chips, all extra hot.

Discuss.....

You ginormous pig!  :kasper:

Aye I thought that mind.  That seems like a lot of food.  How much does that cost you in Nando's Ronaldo?

£25 ish

One more visit and my second loyalty card will be full meaning I get a free full chicken!!

Usually go for half a chicken, hot, with Sweet Potato mash.

Extra sides will always be sweetcorn and chips.

I like the breast in pitta as well if I am not so hungry.

Love the Spicy Rice although it looks and tastes suspiciously like 'Bachelor's Savoury Golden Rice' with an added spicy ingredient.

Nandos is nice but pretty expensive. I take it those who love the Peri-Peri sauces know that you can buy them in supermarkets as well as at Nandos?

Products: -

http://www.nandos.co.uk/prodrange/PRODC1003/PRODC1003/prodrange/PERi-PERi_sauces.html#nandos=PM-cat_PRODC1009_tcat_GCO+DCMD-FAM_prodrange_itemcode_C1009_prodcat_PRODC1009

Recipes: -

http://www.nandos.co.uk/prodrange/PRODC1003/PRODC1003/prodrange/PERi-PERi_sauces.html#nandos=PM-cat_GCO2_tcat_GCO+DCMD-FAM_shopandcook_subcat_GCO2

I dunno if I'd like it that much actually, as I think eating chicken off the bone is more hassle than it's worth.

Plenty of napkins and your sorted. Perfect for me eating it off the bone, carnivore that I am.