Eurovision 2010

Kaizero

It's not bad.. especially when you consider some of the crap you usually get at these events..

I'm just disappointed they toned it all down for the contest. They're one of the most respected and oldest metal bands from Norway, up there with Dimmu Borgir and Satyricon (those names means something for the people into that sort of music.)

Guest Hellhammer

Compare to all of the other shit that is in this competition, they are clearly one of the more impressive bands that have entered, and its also good to get som variation (even though its more and more about "rock" in this competitions these days) in the Eurovision.

This song isnt that good though, but its a little bit catchy and as hard as i guess it "can be" to be in this competion.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Political and friendship voting makes the entire thing pointless for us as pretty much all of europe cant stand us.

I think a good song trumphs that, given Norway's history with being the country finishing most times with 0 points (IIRC) and now breaking the record for most 12's and votes in total last year. If you on the other hand have a shit to mediocre song, stuff like politics and so on comes into play.

Political and friendship voting makes the entire thing pointless for us as pretty much all of europe cant stand us.

I think a good song trumphs that, given Norway's history with being the country finishing most times with 0 points (IIRC) and now breaking the record for most 12's and votes in total last year. If you on the other hand have a s*** to mediocre song, stuff like politics and so on comes into play.

Aye, Norway's song last year was actually quite catchy IIRC :hom: