The A-Team

Guest Stephen927

Guest Stephen927

I'm not sure, The A-Team was quality cos of the old cast, none of these new ones will be a patch on them, should have been left in the past.

The "You miss me? Cos I missed youuuu" is just not BA at all, neither is the homie gangsta lingo talk.

Guest lankybellwipe

When a man starts doing adverts for chocolate bars, it takes the whole dynamic to new depths for me.......... ie, desperation. Afterwhich, and sandwhich, I can no longer sustain my beloved admiration for a fine, fine Steven J. Cannall production!!

When a man starts doing adverts for chocolate bars, it takes the whole dynamic to new depths for me.......... ie, desperation. Afterwhich, and sandwhich, I can no longer sustain my beloved admiration for a fine, fine Steven J. Cannall production!!

*snickers*

Guest lankybellwipe

*snickers*

or "Marathon"  :lol:

I'm not sure, The A-Team was quality cos of the old cast, none of these new ones will be a patch on them, should have been left in the past.

The "You miss me? Cos I missed youuuu" is just not BA at all, neither is the homie gangsta lingo talk.

Apart from Liam Neeson being one of the finest actors of all time.  :rolleyes:  :lol:

Really enjoyed Rampage in UF, shite coach mind, obviously had his mind on this.

Guest Stephen927

Apart from Liam Neeson being one of the finest actors of all time.  :rolleyes:  :lol:

Really enjoyed Rampage in UF, s**** coach mind, obviously had his mind on this.

George Peppard is the only Hannibal Smith to me. I'm not bothered what Neeson has done in his career, he will never play Hannibal as good as Peppard.

Really enjoyed Rampage in UF, s**** coach mind, obviously had his mind on this.

George Peppard is the only Hannibal Smith to me. I'm not bothered what Neeson has done in his career, he will never play Hannibal as good as Peppard.

You mean cheesy and shite? Aye, I agree, Neeson couldn't if he tried, though im sure the role will need hamming up.

Watched A-Team not so long ago and thought WTF was i thinking liking this crap? That's nostalgia for you, never as good as you remember it to be.

Guest Stephen927

Peppard was hardly shite as Hannibal. The A-Team is brilliant, it never pretends to be anything other than cheesy, good guy always wins kinda show. It doesn't matter if they fire a gun like Shola Ameobi shoots at goal, it's all good wholesome fun.

This is taking the show in a new direction which I don't like the look of.

Peppard was hardly shite as Hannibal. The A-Team is brilliant, it never pretends to be anything other than cheesy, good guy always wins kinda show. It doesn't matter if they fire a gun like Shola Ameobi shoots at goal, it's all good wholesome fun.

I've not seen any previews, i'm not too sure im that interested but tbh if it is going to be remade its got to be a hell of a lot less cheesy to work in today's film era. I always hope oldies like this get a Batman style revamp rather than a Transformers do over.

I was infuriated  when it was said Heath Ledger was going to play the Joker, and look how that panned out. Jack is a bigger actor than Peppard, while the Joker being far more iconic than Hannibal and the replacement of Ledger a relative no one to a a Hollywood legend in Neeson. Fingers crossed if you are that big a fan it wont disappoint, Neeson's first film since his wife's died, i'm sure he'll have thrown himself in to the role to take his mind off things. Could lead to a performance that pleases you, you never know.

End of the day, wait for a few reviews when it comes out, if you don't like the sound of it, act like it never existed.

Guest Stephen927

Peppard was hardly s**** as Hannibal. The A-Team is brilliant, it never pretends to be anything other than cheesy, good guy always wins kinda show. It doesn't matter if they fire a gun like Shola Ameobi shoots at goal, it's all good wholesome fun.

I've not seen any previews, i'm not too sure im that interested but tbh if it is going to be remade its got to be a hell of a lot less cheesy to work in today's film era. I always hope oldies like this get a Batman style revamp rather than a Transformers do over.

I was infuriated when it was said Heath Ledger was going to play the Joker, and look how that panned out. Jack is a bigger actor than Peppard, while the Joker being far more iconic than Hannibal and the replacement of Ledger a relative no one to a a Hollywood legend in Neeson. Fingers crossed if you are that big a fan it wont disappoint, Neeson's first film since his wife's died, i'm sure he'll have thrown himself in to the role to take his mind off things.

End of the day, wait for a few reviews when it comes out, if you don't like the sound of it, act like it never existed.

I'll be out giving it a watch out of interest, definitely. I'm just relieved the rumours of Ice Cube as Mr T haven't come true, thats a positive.

Peppard was hardly s**** as Hannibal. The A-Team is brilliant, it never pretends to be anything other than cheesy, good guy always wins kinda show. It doesn't matter if they fire a gun like Shola Ameobi shoots at goal, it's all good wholesome fun.

I was infuriated  when it was said Heath Ledger was going to play the Joker, and look how that panned out. Jack is a bigger actor than Peppard, while the Joker being far more iconic than Hannibal and the replacement of Ledger a relative no one to a a Hollywood legend in Neeson. Fingers crossed if you are that big a fan it wont disappoint, Neeson's first film since his wife's died, i'm sure he'll have thrown himself in to the role to take his mind off things.

I'll be out giving it a watch out of interest, definitely. I'm just relieved the rumours of Ice Cube as Mr T haven't come true, thats a positive.

Too fat. At least Rampage is an actual hard case fighting legend. He's actually perfect in terms of personality for Mr T, though he really has got some boots to fill, i'd be more worried about his ability to act through the film than anything else.

I just cant wait for the computer game that will likely follow, would love it to be a open world gta type game, lashing the van all over the place, would be mint !!

Be instead it will be shit