The final conflict.

Parky

I'll be fair and give 2 votes. The final conflict?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. I'll be fair and give 2 votes. The final conflict?

• American v China
    • Israel v Iran
    • Israel v The Arab world in general.
    • E.U. v U.S.
    • N. Korea v U.S.
    • China v India
    • India v Pakistan

Who will the biblically propheside final war be between and are reasons for this war already apparent?

Feel free to add other scenarios.

I think Iran v Israel is quite high on my list, alternatively in the medium future the E.U. v U.S. isn't as unlikely as it sounds.

It's hard to get odds on these things. Bookies even refused to give me odds on discovering 'alien life'. They told me I had to write a letter describing in detail what I meant by 'Alien life'. Pathetic cowards. :p

It's hard to get odds on these things. Bookies even refused to give me odds on discovering 'alien life'. They told me I had to write a letter describing in detail what I meant by 'Alien life'. Pathetic cowards. :p

Only you could ever walk into the local bookie and ask for odds on discovering 'alien life' :lol: :lol:

Cheers mate. :thup:

Tbf I hightligh nastiness wherever I come across it, it just so happens over the last 10 years of so it has mainly been the Yanks. blueupset.gif

That's truth, justice and the American way for you

--------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------

"Kitman & Parky" is a new comic from FC Comics due to be released in the new year and we have 5 free copies to give away. Based upon 2 little known cyber-warriors with delusions of being real life super heroes the story starts when Parky meditates on the recent sacking of Paul Winsper and inadvertently starts reading the mind of the intrepid Kitman. To win a free copy all you have to do is write in and tell us which one is Parky and which one is Kitman.

http://www.cmukgb.org/images/activities/mystery/geeks.jpg

--------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------

"Kitman & Parky" is a new comic from FC Comics due to be released in the new year and we have 5 free copies to give away. Based upon 2 little known cyber-warriors with delusions of being real life super heroes the story starts when Parky meditates on the recent sacking of Paul Winsper and inadvertently starts reading the mind of the intrepid Kitman. To win a free copy all you have to do is write in and tell us which one is Parky and which one is Kitman.

http://www.cmukgb.org/images/activities/mystery/geeks.jpg

:lol:  It must be because I wear my underpants outside my trousers.  I've never got the hang of that

I'd have given you some odds Park Life.  bluewink.gif

From some canvassing I did they odds are surprisingly low actually. Not in the 1000's as one would imagine.

Presumably they weren't too keen on martian bacteria?  No pay out unless you're abducted and anally probed by a Grey and can prove it (obviously all of that no problem for you but the last bit  bluebiggrin.gif)?