Most Anticipated Games of 2010

Elliottman

Fuckloads of games coming out early this year.

Bioshock 2, Splinter Cell: Conviction, Mass Effect 2, Alan Wake, Heavy Rain, God of War 3, Red Dead Redemption (Probably my most anticipated game atm).

Plus there's the likes of Mafia II and Max Payne III coming out later this year.

Splinter Cell: Conviction, Mass Effect 2, Alan Wake, Heavy Rain, Red Dead Redemption, Mafia II

Hitman 5

NHL 11

I'd love to see this, but, has it even been confirmed yet?

- Ok, so maybe it has...  :blush:

There's money in Fallout though. They're probably busting their ass on that one. There are only like 30 people waiting on another Hitman.

The problem I had with Hitman was that they never really improved the engine enough. Even in the most recent "next gen" one, it still felt, and looked, very clunky. If only they could get the fluidity of an Assassins Creed, but with the Hitman vibe...

Star Wars: The Old Republic

This too. It might actually get me back on a PC for something other than FM...

Fuckloads of games coming out early this year.

Bioshock 2, Splinter Cell: Conviction, Mass Effect 2, Alan Wake, Heavy Rain, God of War 3, Red Dead Redemption (Probably my most anticipated game atm).

Plus there's the likes of Mafia II and Max Payne III coming out later this year.

Just looked up red dead as ive never heard of it before, it looks incredible. It looks like it has potential to be up there with the all time classics.

http://www.rockstargames.com/reddeadredemption/index.php

There's money in Fallout though. They're probably busting their ass on that one. There are only like 30 people waiting on another Hitman.

The problem I had with Hitman was that they never really improved the engine enough. Even in the most recent "next gen" one, it still felt, and looked, very clunky. If only they could get the fluidity of an Assassins Creed, but with the Hitman vibe...

I'd like to think that they've spent this entire generation remaking the game engine from the ground up, but I know they haven't. Still, for all it's faults, Hitman is one of those games that offers some true variety, and I always ended up coming back to it from time to time, just to see if there was a new way to kill a person.

Star Wars: The Old Republic

This too. It might actually get me back on a PC for something other than FM...

Problem is I'm most likely going to have to upgrade my system for it though.

I'd like to think that they've spent this entire generation remaking the game engine from the ground up, but I know they haven't. Still, for all it's faults, Hitman is one of those games that offers some true variety, and I always ended up coming back to it from time to time, just to see if there was a new way to kill a person.

I loved the time I Arnied the fuck out of someone with a shotgun hidden in a box of roses. Was so satisfying... :lol:

Hitman is indeed a class series, I can't see Hitman 5 coming this year though sadly.

And speaking of great series where the next instalment is supposed to come this year but won't, Thief 4. That could be incredible if done right.