Facebook

Giselle

Fucking hate the lot of the bollocks, nothing worse than hearing a bunch of unwashed fuckers squawking  on about who has the best profile on MySpace, does me heed in.

End of nicotine withdrawal rant.

I ****ing hate all these things.

LOOK AT ME! BE MY FRIEND!

How about **** off.

It's good to link up with your current friends too though.  Share videos and pictars.

Guest smoggeordie

Article in the courier (Newcastle Uni sudent paper) about how some lecturers are campaigning to get it shut down because students "bully" them on there :lol:

:lol: Fucking hell.

It pisses me off how people use it as a popularity contest though, like ooh look i've got 300 friends at Sheffield, only spoken to about 30 of them though. People walk past someone on the street and add them as a friend, its ridiculous.

I like it for exchanging photos, a bit of banter and keeping in touch with my mates who are on their year abroad.

Its also embarrasing how seriously people take message boards however. ;)

To be honest, they should call it stalkerbook.

I'm on it, and find that random friend of a friends suddenly know where I went on Thursday night last week.

Aye sorry bout that one  bluewink.gif

The thing is, you don't actually need to add the pictures yourself, if someone else does and 'tags' it, it automatically means that its a picture of you and of the other person. So for me, I have 30+ pictures up and I uploaded maybe 10. The rest are just what other people tagged, that's why some people ending up having so many pictures, similar to your roommate.

Could anyone honestly say that adding people who are actually your friends on facebook is more embarassing than speaking to people you will never meet on an internet forum?

If I was forced to confess to one I would much rather tell people I used facebook than a Newcastle United chat forum.

Could anyone honestly say that adding people who are actually your friends on facebook is more embarassing than speaking to people you will never meet on an internet forum?

If I was forced to confess to one I would much rather tell people I used facebook than a Newcastle United chat forum.

As I have said in the past, I only post on here to try and make the rest of you look a little more "cool"