Newcastle United 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle - 13/01/10 - post match reaction from p15

Dave

Guest toonlass

So far all I have really heard is that one lad is someone that Mick Martin once vaguely saw in the street's son (or something), Guttierez hasn't got a left foot, Fallon is going to the World Cup but does bugger all and Carroll put a header wide. Fuck I am sure the Radio Newcastle commentators are brothers of the Priest with the really boring voice on Father Ted. Their voices man, makes me switch off.

2015: Sad times for fans of brilliant footballers as Fernando Torres' evening is curtailed by injury and David Ngog comes on in his place. At Newcastle, their top scorer Kevin Nolan spoons over from 15 yards when he should have done better.

2014: Jonas Gutierrez and Jose Enrique link up well down the Newcastle left and the Argentine has a shot saved by Roman Larrieu.

2013: Newcastle still lead Plymouth 1-0 at St James' Park. Andy Carroll has gone close a couple of times, while Carl Fletcher forced Tim Krul to save a few moments ago for the visitors

So far all I have really heard is that one lad is someone that Mick Martin once vaguely saw in the street's son (or something), Guttierez hasn't got a left foot, Fallon is going to the World Cup but does bugger all and Carroll put a header wide. Fuck I am sure the Radio Newcastle commentators are brothers of the Priest with the really boring voice on Father Ted. Their voices man, makes me switch off.

That's more info about that match than we are getting on 5Live Sports Extra.

Stone sticking up for Coloccini. Ronaldo's favourite co-commentator now.

He's said some astute stuff along with the stupid stuff. Talking about Enrique and Jonas's link up play down the left would be unknown to all but a regular viewer.