Newcastle United vs. West Bromwich Albion Mon. Jan. 18th 2010 7.45 pm KO

Incognito

Honestly have no idea. Our recent form is poor. Can see them nicking a win, tbh.

High-scoring, comfortable home win tonight - plus the anticipation of WBA being a big game - will give the players and the crowd a big buzz ahead of the game in my opinion. I reckon it'll be fairly comfortable; can't see them scoring. 2-0.

Honestly have no idea. Our recent form is poor. Can see them nicking a win, tbh.

High-scoring, comfortable home win tonight - plus the anticipation of WBA being a big game - will give the players and the crowd a big buzz ahead of the game in my opinion. I reckon it'll be fairly comfortable; can't see them scoring. 2-0.

I'd believe that if Hughton wasn't our manager: a man who can dismantle a team's morale even during a 5-minute teamtalk.

If we get our trademark early home goal then we'll breeze it imo. If it's another Derby/Bristol (no goal in the first half an hour), it'll be edge and i could see it ending in another zip-zip/nil-zip.

If Forest win, then it's a must win, if they drop points it's a must not lose imo. Still think we'll get done by them on the break, especially if they play 5 in midfield, they'll have acres to operate in and have a bit of quality to punish us. 0-1.

In reality WBA are under more pressure than us for a win, as Forest are breathing hard down their necks for 2nd spot at the moment. Combine that with our resilience and I think we'll get a draw which is more than enough in this fixture. 1-1 again for me.