Swansea (a), Forest (h) and Bristol City (a) on Sky

Stifler

Guest 3-1 NYD

Hmm that Bristol C one doesn't change much apart from meaning a late return. Know a few people there so might make a night of it there. Is that March games done then or can BBC still pick some? Would be surprised if BBC don't pick the Boro match

I'll be at Cheltenham for the Gold Cup the previous day so it makes sense to have a night in Bristol and stay for the match the following day!

Hmm that Bristol C one doesn't change much apart from meaning a late return. Know a few people there so might make a night of it there. Is that March games done then or can BBC still pick some? Would be surprised if BBC don't pick the Boro match

I'll be at Cheltenham for the Gold Cup the previous day so it makes sense to have a night in Bristol and stay for the match the following day!

I'm glad you've mentioned this, didn't realise that Cheltenham was the week leading upto the Bristol game! May have to do the same as you. :D

• 2 weeks later...

This takes us to the same amount of Sky games as last year :lol:

This season:

Sky - 13

BBC - 3

Total - 16

Last season:

Sky - 11

Setanta - 9

Total - 20

*rough figures

Four short of the Premiership season now, and the money we'll get will be a hell of alot less. Madness.

Guest Roger Kint

I wish they would just show games at 3 on saturday. More chance of hell freezing over.

Thats the problem with rules, tend to stop things happening ;D

Guest Roger Kint

I wish they would just show games at 3 on saturday. More chance of hell freezing over.

Thats the problem with rules, tend to stop things happening ;D

Well its a rule to maximise revenues for sky not to benefit anybody else.

No its a rule to protect attendances but never mind