• Public embarrassment
    • The toon going down
    • Another poll from Parky
    • The dark/monsters under the bed
    • Vampires/ghosts
    • Going outside
    • Pissing in public
    • Pissing outside Geordie Messiah's house

being attacked/mugged, because its a very real threat and something which (as recent news has shown) can seriously damage you and shake you up alot mentally.

and obviously WW3 could be the end for us, and is therefore a big worry.

Obviously relegation would be shit, but it doesn't frighten me for fucks sake. :lol:

why the fuck not. We'd be on itv1 at 10am on a Sunday? & we'd be off to super places like Barnsley, Colchester & Southend.

My life wouldn't be in danger, unlike some of the other options. :lol:

Here down south, the fear of terrorism is very real, especially if you visit London.  It's like the old days of the IRA, except you knew at least they'd do a runner first and maybe give some warning.

Obviously another poll from Parky is a real worry bluebiggrin.gif

Crackhead burglurs frightens me but the thought of catching and laying into one (or them) and me winning by a mile excites the cack out of me.  So unless I am burgled by a couple of under 8 year olds there's not much chance of fulfulling that void in my life.  Anyway, wor lass is friggin rock solid so nowt frightens me really except her.

Obviously relegation would be shit, but it doesn't frighten me for fucks sake. :lol:

why the **** not. We'd be on itv1 at 10am on a Sunday? & we'd be off to super places like Barnsley, Colchester & Southend.

My life wouldn't be in danger, unlike some of the other options. :lol:

true, but the enjoyment of life would reduce quite a deal after we travel to Plymouth & lose 3-0.

Horror movies ( :oops: ) and public embarrassment.

Aren't you just describing the life of every mackem?  :winking:

Good point, you'd think I would be used to public embarrassment, however it still bothers me.

Horror movies ( :oops: ) and public embarrassment.  I'm not really scared by big things though, as there is very little I can actually do to make a difference.

Shouldn't you be scared of us getting relegated? Nothing as frightening as going to a derby game knowing you're getting beaten ;)

Horror movies ( :oops: ) and public embarrassment.  I'm not really scared by big things though, as there is very little I can actually do to make a difference.

Shouldn't you be scared of us getting relegated? Nothing as frightening as going to a derby game knowing you're getting beaten ;)

I didn't see that option actually.  Yes I hate that feeling, but our time is coming.  It's been a while since we won one, so next season is the year, as you'll be left with a virtual youth team as you have to sell your "better" players.